Introduce yourself to the forum! :)

Hi I am Yobabs (my nickname) im from Philippines but currently in KL Malaysia. I have been lurking in this site for quite a long time already and yet just now decided to register. I am playing the sport for quite a long time since my secondary days. But I have not been in a major tournament. I have joined few regional school competitions back in my high school and college days in Philippines. Since then I only have opportunity to play when there is a company sporting events or just for recreation.

Until my recent trips back in Philippines, I discovered that in our village there are kids and teens like to play the sport. My brother and I with a few friends decided to established a club so that we can encourage many kids to play the sports we liked. They are playing even without proper set of equipment which other "EJ" have. Playing with a flip flop and a cheap rackets in a single table available from the village clubhouse. Mostly kids that want to play need to que to wait for their turn. But even on this kind of situation we are happy that most of the players from our village and the club become varsity players for the school.

Anyway too much introduction..keep playing keep smashing and playing table tennis will never stop

says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
Hey folks! I am Ruben (20) from Norway. I been playing tt for a couple years, despite not playing on a club (home/school player) I've come to like the sport and buying more advanced equipment as my game has improoved thereafter. I have a couple clubs 55-80 min away though been too lazy to get the licence. Therefore not possible for me as for the moment to go there every week.
But maybe a while in the future!
Best achievment: Dominating the school players and family, mbby.
Nb: Penhold all the way.

This user has no status.
I guess instead of lurking around the place I ought to say hello! Im Craig, 25 from Somerset, England. Been playing for over 10 years now and I also run the local league, despite myself not being that good! Started with Penhold, then went to a normal bat with pimples on my BH, and now after 5 years of pimples I'm using a double winged setup, which I'm still not happy with! If only I can just figure out my BH rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
I'm Ryan from the US. Haven't played in about ten years, but used to play in a couple leagues in college. Just getting back into the game and have a few friends I convinced to start playing. Learned a lot from the forum already, really helped me pick out some new gear to get started again.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2014
Hi All,
My name is Brian, 37 years old and I'm from Canada. I started playing since I was 11, I played competitions during my teen age but then quit. It's been 2 months now that I started playing again and I'm very happy to be back in table tennis.

My name is Patric the level 33 necromancer, and I deem this thread to be raised from the dead!

I live in Ireland and we have a TT Table at work, so we play on lunch breaks and after work, usually about 2-3 times a week. I just got my first custom bat and I'm working on my stroke mechanics and footwork, notably BH, chops and handling spin.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2015
Hi! :)

I am Rain. I started playing when I was 15/16. We were 3 friends who started together and eventually one of my friends got a table so we spent a heck of a lot of time at his house playing table tennis! I am currently 29. Took breaks in between. So actual playing time would be around 8 years. Currently trying to get back into it after a 3/4 years break. I have never played for like a professional team or club. But I have represented my school, college and universities in this sport. Not much formal coaching mostly self taught. Biggest achievement I guess would be when I was about 17/18 I was runner up in a city/district under 19 competition (for amateur players). I got my name and photo in the newspaper which was kinda of cool. Other then that I was doubles champion for one year in my undergraduate university and participated in and won some fixtures with other universities. That's about it! This forum is great! Happy to be here :)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2015
hello everbody,
I'm ucubz from Indonesia. started playing table tennis when was a kid but just like "happy" level of playing. get more serious training about 2009 at some local club, still want to develop my skill. Now I'm playing with my forum friends here in Indonesia.
glad to be here :D

This user has no status.
Hello ucubz,

Nice to see Indonesian here. :)

Dear All,

Me BeGo from Indonesia. Real name Renan.

Just play table tennis for fun, against real player here, beside my study here in the university. :)

Note. I actually already present in various forum since 2006, mainly in Denis site.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2015
Hello ucubz,

Nice to see Indonesian here. :)

Dear All,

Me BeGo from Indonesia. Real name Renan.

Just play table tennis for fun, against real player here, beside my study here in the university. :)

Note. I actually already present in various forum since 2006, mainly in Denis site.

Hi there BeGo. :D nice to meet you here. Where do you live? Maybe someday we can practice together then.

This user has no status.
Hello.

I a new here at TTD forums, and i want to introduce myself.

I have played tt for a high amount of years,and would consider myself as a relatively good player. Somewhere in the middle between elite and beginner.

I also have a blog that need more subscribers and readers, so i would be glad if more people would join.

The adress is: pingisbloggen1.blogspot.se