Introduce yourself to the forum! :)

This user has no status.
Welcome to the site Nathan Great to have you here!

I've played in School Team Competitions before there great fun! What age category you playing in?

Next year will be my final year to compete in the Junior boys category, I'm 17 now so it's my last chance to grab glory for my school :)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Next year will be my final year to compete in the Junior boys category, I'm 17 now so it's my last chance to grab glory for my school :)

Awesome! Good luck! Keep working hard and you'll achieve your goals and glory :)

Reactions: Nikhil

MGL

This user has no status.

MGL

This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Hi, I'm 14 years old. I have been playing for 4 month. I'm really trying to improve, I hope this forum will help me. :)

Reactions: Nikhil and Dan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Hi all,

My name is David, I'm 19 and I've been playing Table Tennis for around 7 years. I'm currently studying at Lancaster University where I am President of the TT club which currently has around 60 members/2 University Teams/4 Local League Teams. I play in the A team and have represented the University.

My personal best achievement so far was definitely winning the North-West National Junior League (Div 1) with two of my good friends. I got offered a place in a team for the National British League but turned it down (yeah, I regret that now).

My style is simply attacking topspin whenever I can, but I am comfortable chopping/blocking if needed. I'm a right-hander.

My rubbers currently:
Forehand: XIOM Vega Europe
Backhand: NEOS Tacky
Blade: STIGA Allround Classic

I'm also volunteering at the Olympics, part of the Table Tennis team.

Thanks,
David.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Hi, my name is Dorian I'm 14 years old and I'm from Germany :D (I know that it's not a German name :p).
Im playing since 3 years and play now in the highest league for Childs in my region.
I dont have many Succeeds but I've talked to Timo Boll, Dima, Patrick Baum, Jan Ove Waldner, Chen Weixing xDD and I had the luck to meet the whole Korean team at the WTTTC 2012 and made a picture with Joo Se Hyuk :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Gosh, so many people have done so much with their (table tennis) life, makes me feel ... like I haven't done anything.

I'm weka. I recently started watching and my favorite players are Guo Yue, Ding Ning, and Ai Fukuhara. Have yet to see Guo Yue play but just watched Ding Ning vs Ai Fukuhara. Great match. Jiao Li vs Xiaoxia Li next...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
I know almost nothing about table tennis but I saw a few of the female players jumping around at London 2012 and immediately became fascinated. Maybe I'll pick it up for myself one day

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Hi, I'm
Paul John from the Philippines
started playing when I was in 3rd grade.. 7 or 8 years old maybe.. stopped playing for some years and started playing again in the last 3 years..
I am not professionally trained or is a member of any club(but wants to be) .. I just love table tennis and plays a lot..
greatest accomplishment would be being pretty good at this sport even if I'm not trained or is in any club or have competed .. I did beat once an under 16 national player representing our region in 5 sets.. maybe 4 years younger than me.. and his coach in one set..
Youtube videos helps me a lot in my game.. my usb flashdrive is full of it.. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikhil
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
Hi, I am jane. tang from USA. now a college student in Sports department, and play table tennis for more than 5 years, and nice to learn here.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
Hello to all members.
I new in Tabletennisdaily.
I'm a chinese penhold player. :). started this game since 2007 and not a really good player,

M51

says Poly balls still suck.

M51

says Poly balls still suck.
Sep 2012
Hi people, I'm from Rijeka, Croatia, age 28. I played competitively till I was 18, then my other responsibilities got in the way. Since then I've been playing recreationally, but not that frequently. Lately I've been getting more serious about table tennis. I really missed this awesome game. :)

Very nice forum, by the way.