Joola customer support - Joola Dynaryz ZGX

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
Has anyone used the tronix series for some time and can give some reviews? I'm quite interested in Tronix ACC and would like to know how they play. I saw Gan's video already but keen to know more from ttd people here.
I used the blue one on a fzd zlc for 2 days then give up, too soft for me. The grip, bounce OK, but I just don't like it. I compared it to eld 09c, if you like to play a soft bh, not too bounce rubber may good for you.

Attachments

• 1000007079.jpg
    1000007079.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 34
Reactions: Scarfed Garchomp
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
Jul 2014
Has anyone used the tronix series for some time and can give some reviews? I'm quite interested in Tronix ACC and would like to know how they play. I saw Gan's video already but keen to know more from ttd people here.
ACC is a nice rubber, grippy and bouncy in a Tenergy 05-esque manner. Its rated as 47.5 but feels more like 45, for example Bluestorm Z2 and Fastarc G1 both feel firmer and less reactive, ACC for me feels similar to the Nexxus Superselect 45.

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Is it maybe the soft topsheet that makes it feels softer than 47.5? Does it spin well? I'm currently looking for a 47.5 rubber for forehand with reasonable price
Tronix ACC is better for backhand, Dynaryz ACC is a faster 47.5 by comparison. But I still use that on my backhand, my forehand is 52.5

This user has no status.
Tronix ACC is better for backhand, Dynaryz ACC is a faster 47.5 by comparison. But I still use that on my backhand, my forehand is 52.5
Hey Matt! Oh yeah, you're using Dynaryz ZGX on FH aren't you? I've been thinking of using it too but still weighing in on the price vs how long I'll be able to play with it..

Hello, can you please explain the differences between these rubbers:
JOOLA Dynaryz ZGX, Rhyzen ZGX, Dynaryz ZGR, Rhyzen ZGR. Joola Tronix ZGR . You can also state the average weight of these rubbers? Rubber width max. For the Dynaryz ZGX rubber I found a weight of 74g before trimming.
Thank you.

Last edited:
says Feel the ball first.
says Feel the ball first.
Oct 2022
JOOLA Dynaryz ZGX, Rhyzen ZGX, Dynaryz ZGR, Rhyzen ZGR. Joola Tronix ZGR . You can also state the average weight of these rubbers? Rubber width max. For the Dynaryz ZGX rubber I found a weight of 74g before trimming.
Thank you.
In the meantime that Matt answers you, I share the data I've collected so far:
1) ZGX black max 76,1gr uncut
2) ZGX red max 75,4gr uncut

TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Thank you.
Dynaryz is the top series, all of those rubbers are on hyper bounce sponge, it's much more reactive.
Basically it is mostly to do with sponge hardness.

ZGX is 52.5 degree sponge.
ZGR is around 56 degree which makes it heavier.

ZGR and ZGX have the same hyper traction topsheet, there are very small changes in the pimple geometry which cause subtle changes in the topsheet.

Rhyzen ZGR and Tronix ZGR have the same properties, Tronix is basically a rebrand to put it into the professional line where the rubber quality belongs. So when Rhyzen ZGR is discontinued as it will be soon, Tronix ZGR is the continuation.

Tronix and Rhyzen ZGR and ZGX use Balance Sponge. It's firmer and less porous so it is much more stable and less reactive. So these rubbers are much more grippy topsheet firm sponge, whereas Dynaryz is hybrid style with grippy topsheet and a more dynamic springy sponge.

That's basically the gist of it if that makes sense.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
What d
I used the blue one on a fzd zlc for 2 days then give up, too soft for me. The grip, bounce OK, but I just don't like it. I compared it to eld 09c, if you like to play a soft bh, not too bounce rubber may good for you.
o you think of tronix zgr on bh or dynaryz zgx, as I like medium hard rubbers on bh.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
In the meantime that Matt answers you, I share the data I've collected so far:
1) ZGX black max 76,1gr uncut
2) ZGX red max 75,4gr uncut

Dynaryz is the top series, all of those rubbers are on hyper bounce sponge, it's much more reactive.
Basically it is mostly to do with sponge hardness.

ZGR is around 56 degree which makes it heavier.

ZGR and ZGX have the same hyper traction topsheet, there are very small changes in the pimple geometry which cause subtle changes in the topsheet.

Rhyzen ZGR and Tronix ZGR have the same properties, Tronix is basically a rebrand to put it into the professional line where the rubber quality belongs. So when Rhyzen ZGR is discontinued as it will be soon, Tronix ZGR is the continuation.

Tronix and Rhyzen ZGR and ZGX use Balance Sponge. It's firmer and less porous so it is much more stable and less reactive. So these rubbers are much more grippy topsheet firm sponge, whereas Dynaryz is hybrid style with grippy topsheet and a more dynamic springy sponge.

That's basically the gist of it if that makes sense.
What was the thinking behind balance sponge? Do people like the control or stability?

I found rhyzen zgr way too slow without booster. But after boosting, it basically feels identical to hyperbounce sponge

Dynaryz is the top series, all of those rubbers are on hyper bounce sponge, it's much more reactive.........

Thank you for your answer.
Can you also write a comparison between the rubbers Dynaryz ZGX and Golden Tango PS , please?
Golden Tango is 50 degree sponge.
Can you tell the differences between a sponge and a top sheet?
A harder top sheet, even with a softer sponge, can result in an overall harder feeling from the cover. And what about the speed of the rubbers?

TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
What was the thinking behind balance sponge? Do people like the control or stability?

I found rhyzen zgr way too slow without booster. But after boosting, it basically feels identical to hyperbounce sponge
Balance Sponge is small pore its usually better suited with firmer sponges overall

TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Thank you for your answer.
Can you also write a comparison between the rubbers Dynaryz ZGX and Golden Tango PS , please?
Golden Tango is 50 degree sponge.
Can you tell the differences between a sponge and a top sheet?
A harder top sheet, even with a softer sponge, can result in an overall harder feeling from the cover. And what about the speed of the rubbers?
Golden Tango rubbers have a more sticky surface, it’s closer to a Chinese style of rubber. Dynaryz is faster because the sponge has more kick in it, but Golden Tango you can hit pretty direct and it has good power. For me Golden is spinnier topsheet.

Reactions: MarekD