Joola customer support - Joola Dynaryz ZGX

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Well according to what I found out Rhyzen ZGX is ‘55’. This is the issue we have with not publishing the exact information. They use a device for hardness testing I believe so it’s objective.

Balance sponge is more dense with smaller pores and paired with the topsheet it feels firmer. No way to know unless you remove the topsheet from the sponge individually to compare them.

I am working to sort all this out because having confused customers is just a sign of a lack of information overall. I’ll find out what the exact numbers are and get back to you

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Well according to what I found out Rhyzen ZGX is ‘55’. This is the issue we have with not publishing the exact information. They use a device for hardness testing I believe so it’s objective.

Balance sponge is more dense with smaller pores and paired with the topsheet it feels firmer. No way to know unless you remove the topsheet from the sponge individually to compare them.

I am working to sort all this out because having confused customers is just a sign of a lack of information overall. I’ll find out what the exact numbers are and get back to you
Thanks. Yeah like with the balance sponge rubber, if it has smaller pores, by definition it should be harder than the hyper bounce big pore rubber, right?

Does the number "55" already take into account the pore size?

Or should we really look at "55" + pore size factor to get a real sense of which rubber is harder?