Joola customer support - Joola Dynaryz ZGX

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if any of you know a good way to get in contact with Joola customer service. I want to get a new ZGR rubber but saw that in local stores i can order the new ZGX. However i can find very little information regarding this rubber, even on the Joola website. I sent them an email a while back about this rubber and sent a dm on Snapchat but nothing came up with a response. Do any of you know a good way to get in contact with them? I wonder if the ZGX is a ZGR 2.0 kind of rubber or something new altogether.

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Actually Dynaryz ZGX only launched globally on Monday this week. The question of customer support depends where you are located and who your regional distributor is. I’m not sure about DMing on snapchat, to my knowledge JOOLA does not maintain a snapchat account and if they did I would definitely know 😊

Will have an overview info video out this week explaining the ZGX in more detail 😇

Reactions: Choosikick
says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
Jan 2023
Actually Dynaryz ZGX only launched globally on Monday this week. The question of customer support depends where you are located and who your regional distributor is. I’m not sure about DMing on snapchat, to my knowledge JOOLA does not maintain a snapchat account and if they did I would definitely know 😊

Will have an overview info video out this week explaining the ZGX in more detail 😇
Their Instagram account is relatively active, try leaving a comment on their post.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Matt the man has replied
I also laughed with dm on snapchat lol.
But Matt is right, some times it is Joola HQ team that managed social media accounts. Some times it is a reseller.
When it says, something like Butterfly Taiwan. I can tell you, Butterfly does not manage anything to do in Taiwan, but the distributor does (and they don't speak a word of English, in fact, it is so difficult to find a contact detail for them)

Joola USA is your best bet to contact, or if you on TTD, just speak to Matt
and i'm eager for Matt's Joola video.

TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Sorry i indeed meant instagram! Ah its already showing for sale at local retailers, hence why i thought it was already available.
Will that overview video be on the Joola YouTube? Or do you have your own account?
I actually manage JOOLA USA and JOOLA Global's social platforms and work in their global marketing team as well as with product development. Usually I'm pretty good with responding to DMs through those two accounts, maybe you messaged joolatischtennis perhaps? Either way if you have any questions I'm happy to answer them there or here as well.

The video should be out on JOOLA Global YT channel shortly probably by the end of the week, I'm working on getting subtitle tracks for it for some of our other distributors, that's the time consuming part.

Reactions: Scarfed Garchomp
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
I can give you a rundown of the ZGX here quickly anyway.

Essentially some of the feedback we had from sponsored players and just customer players in general was that they liked the grip and arc of ZGR but they felt like it was a little on the firm side and that it was a bit heavy also.

With ZGX it has the same concept as ZGR with the grippier topsheet and the more european 'hyper bounce' sponge. The main differences are in hardness and weight. It's 52.5 degree hardness compared to ZGR which is 55. It's also much lighter feeling and a very small adjustment to the pips geometry under the topsheet to help stabilize it a little more. It has a very dynamic feeling with the sponge and grippiness in the topsheet, I think it's better balanced in that regard than ZGR.

Overall the feedback from those who tested it before it was released was very positive and I think it will probably be a very popular choice.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I can give you a rundown of the ZGX here quickly anyway.

Essentially some of the feedback we had from sponsored players and just customer players in general was that they liked the grip and arc of ZGR but they felt like it was a little on the firm side and that it was a bit heavy also.

With ZGX it has the same concept as ZGR with the grippier topsheet and the more european 'hyper bounce' sponge. The main differences are in hardness and weight. It's 52.5 degree hardness compared to ZGR which is 55. It's also much lighter feeling and a very small adjustment to the pips geometry under the topsheet to help stabilize it a little more. It has a very dynamic feeling with the sponge and grippiness in the topsheet, I think it's better balanced in that regard than ZGR.

Overall the feedback from those who tested it before it was released was very positive and I think it will probably be a very popular choice.
Isn't ZGR 57.5 hardness?

Well if ZGX is 52.5, it sounds kinda like Joola's answer to the popular Tibhar K3. But this is a welcome offering, as there aren't too many choices apart from K3 and C53.

says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
Jul 2014
Isn't ZGR 57.5 hardness?

Well if ZGX is 52.5, it sounds kinda like Joola's answer to the popular Tibhar K3. But this is a welcome offering, as there aren't too many choices apart from K3 and C53.
Gewo recently released the Codexx Superselect series which includes 53 and 55 versions, as opposed to the regular 52 and 54 versions. I'm keen on trying these sometime in the near future

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Gewo recently released the Codexx Superselect series which includes 53 and 55 versions, as opposed to the regular 52 and 54 versions. I'm keen on trying these sometime in the near future
That sounds pretty cool, but isn't that a bit overkill from Gewo? 52, 53, 54, 55? Four seperate rubbers?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
Isn't ZGR 57.5 hardness?

From what I've heard, only the first batch was 57.5, all the rest are now 56 ish. That's from a video on bilibili.com, the guy has connections with Joola China.

2:04

This is also the guy I bought the Warrior Pro from btw.

Last edited:
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Isn't ZGR 57.5 hardness?

Sorry I will have to check on ZGR, some dealer sites say 57/57.5 but internal says 55. I'm actually planning on releasing a bunch of new content and info pages to give more detail on hardness, topsheets, sponges, what the CMD, ACC etc codes actually mean and comparisons. Right now I think there is quite a lack of info to help people understand what is going on with the new JOOLA rubbers - so hoping to make all that simpler to follow and compare - and more importantly for the information to be clear.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Sorry I will have to check on ZGR, some dealer sites say 57/57.5 but internal says 55. I'm actually planning on releasing a bunch of new content and info pages to give more detail on hardness, topsheets, sponges, what the CMD, ACC etc codes actually mean and comparisons. Right now I think there is quite a lack of info to help people understand what is going on with the new JOOLA rubbers - so hoping to make all that simpler to follow and compare - and more importantly for the information to be clear.
Yes, we need more clarity and easy naming conventions.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
This seems like it would fit perfectly as a BH rubber. High grip, some tack, good catapult.

Why haven't you tried any other of the 53d hybrids on bh? (K3, C53, V20?)

I'm currently pretty happy with Dragon Grip for now, only down side of it is the 2.15mm version is only available in China or aliexpress. I'm hoping to get this ZGX to compare against Dragon Grip though, I have high hopes for it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
Yes, we need more clarity and easy naming conventions.
Not sure about the other ones, but from multiple bilibili videos, ZGR stands for 中国人(Zhong Guo Ren), and ZGX stands for 中国心 (Zhong Guo Xin), and it kind of makes sense since Chinese TT players love tacky rubbers. Not sure if it's the actual meaning of ZGR and ZGX though.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Not sure about the other ones, but from multiple bilibili videos, ZGR stands for 中国人(Zhong Guo Ren), and ZGX stands for 中国心 (Zhong Guo Xin), and it kind of makes sense since Chinese TT players love tacky rubbers. Not sure if it's the actual meaning of ZGR and ZGX though.
Oh really? Did Joola really intend for that meaning or did the Chinese community just run with that nickname?

Because there is CMD, ACC, what would all those mean?