Koki Niwa lose to Ma Long in China Open 2012 >:(

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Yes indeed, Ma Long's fans fuss about his loss is contained in a thread.
What I see funny is sometimes people make a thread only to state their disappointment to Ma Long, and more than one thread at that.
So to parody a thread, a thread is needed :)
I am just copying the 'funny' thing I have stated above thus this thread is made, a 'dissapointment' for Koki Niwa's loss against Ma Long.

well.. i dont think, that we need a new thread for every game ;) just post it in the china open topic :D

So, I will just assume that you are making a parody out of a similar response I want to made in those kind of threads (which in the end I didn't make haha) :p
If you know what I mean..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
NOOOOO, Niwa was sooo much better. Ma Long just got lucky. Ma Long wouldn't be able to do that again. Niwa had an off day. Niwa just not used to playing against someone new like Ma Long. Niwa just not used to playing against a right hander like Ma Long. For me Niwa is still the best, indisputable. To argue otherwise is foolish.

...if you're going to parody, do it properly ;)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
NOOOOO, Niwa was sooo much better. Ma Long just got lucky. Ma Long wouldn't be able to do that again. Niwa had an off day. Niwa just not used to playing against someone new like Ma Long. Niwa just not used to playing against a right hander like Ma Long. For me Niwa is still the best, indisputable. To argue otherwise is foolish.

Niwa had never lost to Ma Long. That is only the first time. Maybe something was wrong with him. He is the best even if he lost. In my opinion, he won anyway. :)

It is not fair that Niwa will not win the Olympics because he cannot play in the singles. I want him to play in the singles. If he was able to, he would win for sure. In my eyes Koki has won the Olympics already. Maybe he has already won 3 or 4 world championships too. So Koki is the best player in history. Koki is better than Waldner and Wang Liqin. Only, he has not had the opportunities yet.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews

Now that's my son (y)

says Begonnen bij TTC Damme, vorig jaar bij TTC Pipolic en nu...
says Begonnen bij TTC Damme, vorig jaar bij TTC Pipolic en nu...
May 2011
This is getting to be one hilarious thread :D
Keep going lads :p

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Niwa had never lost to Ma Long. That is only the first time. Maybe something was wrong with him. He is the best even if he lost. In my opinion, he won anyway. :)

It is not fair that Niwa will not win the Olympics because he cannot play in the singles. I want him to play in the singles. If he was able to, he would win for sure. In my eyes Koki has won the Olympics already. Maybe he has already won 3 or 4 world championships too. So Koki is the best player in history. Koki is better than Waldner and Wang Liqin. Only, he has not had the opportunities yet.

Koki lost because he was playing with his left hand. He would destroy everyone if he plays with his right hand. He just wanted to give the others a bit of handicap and keep the matches interesting. Have you seen him play without shoes?! He was like floating on air! No shoes and playing with his right hand, he would be winning tournaments 4-0 and 3-0 in record times without breaking a sweat, and the rest of the of the pros would start playing bowling instead and just give him the no 1 spot. No contest!! :)