This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
[SF] MA Long - XU Xin [Full Match/Short Form]

[
3rd place] SAMSONOV Vladimir - XU Xin [Full Match/Short Form]

This user has no status.
Too bad for Xu Xin

I was shocked by Samsonov's performance such a big shock considering both players recent performances. I think Xu Xin was always playing the ball to late and gave Samsonov to much time, what do you think?

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

I totally agree. Xu Xin was really off. He had good anticipation but had way too many unforced errors. Samsonov was very consistent with really good rallies and powerful back hands. It really seems like the pressure got to Xu Xin this time. Maybe after loosing to ma Long so bad he just couldn't bounce back.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Congratulations to Ma Long. He finally has a major. My guess is, he will get more. When he is on form, he is great and very few people have a chance competing against him. When he is not on form he seems to lose to players who he should not lose against. But, again, when he is on form, there is no stopping him.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Somehow I felt Samsonov had better chance against Ma Long than Timo, but Timo managed to beat him.But Ma Long has to improve against fast players with quick blocks. No body would be convinced if you lose 4-0 to a guy at the bottom of the top 10. And then, Zhang Jike was not there :) .... I know a lot of people are going to hate me for saying this ... but somebody needs to say this to get back at people who spoiled the fun when ZJK won the singles gold in Olympics :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
final list is up but no chinese ... i hate it, a pro tour 20km away and no chinese players ....
Final list is up?
Where?
The one on ittf site says updated 09/29/2012 7:22:22 AM ...
So I guess we can still get some chinese names on the list.. we will see..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2012
Well the Chinese Super League was postponed due to the Olympics and will commence later this month. So I think it was to be expected that the CSL players don't show up for the German Open. Their CSL teams pay their wages, after all. Next year we'll be back to normal :). Also note the absence of Joo, Mizutani, Kaii, Kan Yo who normally are CSL players, at least part-time.