New Butterfly Tenergy 80 FX

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Hi Chris thanks for understanding on the delay :) We have the review video footage made just working on all the editing and voice overs. We will release the review in a few days.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Thanks Dan!

I'll keep an eye on here and your YouTube channel :cool:

Reactions: Dan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Any sign of the review Dan? I need to get some new rubbers for summer practice and am thinking about Tenergy 80 FX on my backhand.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
I thought Chris would drive his James Bond edition car to see it in person, I was hyped up for his account. :( Now I gotta see it on youtube whaaaaah. :)

Haha driving around London isn't much fun. Given the choice I'll watch it on YouTube instead :cool:

Last edited:

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Any sign of the review Dan? I need to get some new rubbers for summer practice and am thinking about Tenergy 80 FX on my backhand.

Hi Andy. The review should be online later today :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Reactions: chrisbuer
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hi everyone, very sorry for the delay, it should have been up now but we have hit some technical difficulties with rendering. The video will be live very soon, I will let you guys know when its online.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
I'm also really looking forward to your review, Dan!
Could you also comment on T80FX's weight, compared to T80 and T05FX? Would be awesome!
Thanks!

The weight of T80FX is almost identical to T05FX (circa 65g uncut). So it's slightly lighter than regular T80.

Administrator
Oct 2010
Hi guys,

We are really sorry but we cannot upload the Tenergy 80 FX Review until next week, my laptop has crashed and I cannot render the file.

Sorry for the delay, we will have it completed later next week with another laptop. In the mean time, we have finished the footage for our future review, Zhang Jike Super ZLC blade. Stay tuned.