New promotion video from Butterfly about Arylate Carbon

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Read 9 reviews

I saw on Youtube that Butterfly has released a new promotion video about the Arylate carbon. What do you guys think?

I’m not the best when it comes to how the diffrerent plys effect the gameplay and how different materials effect the sound and so on so I was wondering if someone could help me out and understand it a little better.

I’m also wondering what the big diffrence is between these blades in the video, bacause for me it seems like they all use the exact same construction and same Arylate Carbon fabric so what is making these blades unique from each other or are they kind of similar?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2013
Read 2 reviews
The compositions do differ. The Timo Boll Spirit and TB ALC are similar in composition, but the TB ALC has better balance(less head heavy). The Innerforce ALC has its ALC carbon tucked in 1 ply deeper. Lastly, the Viscaria has balsa wood, which makes the feeling softer.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
Read 12 reviews
Viscaria does not have Balsa inner, and all innerforce have Limba outer (on top of having the composite nearer the core), while other TBS / Viscaria / TB ALC / ZLC have Koto outer.

And there are many discussions on the TT forums regarding differences between blades of identical composition (TBS, TB ALC, ZKJ Dragon, ZJK ALC, Viscaria). Result seems to be... depends on the particular blade you have in your hands!