Nittaku Tenaly

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Anyone that are or have been using any of the blades of the Tenaly series, and want to share experiences with the bent blade?

Reactions: doppelganger_LT
This user has no status.
RadivS,i just saw this post ,and im guessing nobody else has,i did a post some time ago asking about this blade ,but again nobody answered ,so i went ahead and bought one ,nice finish ,great quality like all Nittakus,84gms ,i put H 3 fh and T 05 bh ,the blade handles great ,looks and feels like its weak but it did play really great But the only beef i had is the handle or the getting used to it,specially on serves but other than that its ok,btw i did go back to my Timo Boll ALC

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
I have switched to this blade and I love it. I got a wrist injury that limits the full rotation of my wrist. I find this blade feels more a extension of my arm and it is a lot easier to do backhand serves in particular. It seems I can get more spin on my serves too. My coach tried it and liked the blade too.
I agree it is not as fast as a carbon blade but it has much more control. I use it with victa limbar soft and my backhand against backspin has improved 30%

Last edited: