Non factory-tuned and not tensor ESN/Japanese rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Victas Ventus Regular α, sold by TT11. I have a sheet in blue and another sheet in pink. I knew it would be non-tensor. A bit slow. But I like the colors and the price is $26.66 = $18.66 after bulk discount. I like the colors. I opened the blue sheet and I have not used the pink sheet yet. Good quality for the price.

Neottec Katana $20.33 = $14.23 after bulk discount from TT11. Quite bouncey on my old ALC carbon blade. I really really like it. It is my favorite non-tesnor rubber for sure. For example, for the price and performance, I would definitely pick Katana over Sriver and Mark V. By the way, just get 2.1mm or max sponge. It is not a fast rubber.

Neottec Hinomi-S and Hinomi-M are both $17.66 = $12.36. The sponge is very very soft. The top sheet is almost a bit tranluscent. I mean for the price, I would pick Katana over either Hinomi-M or Hinomi-S.

says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
Jul 2014
Nittaku Factive is one ESN rubber I tried that does not feel like a Tensor to me. Very stable and consistent rubber, like a modern Mark V IMO

Reactions: Haraold