Photoshoot for TIBHAR with Samsonov, Apolonia, Samara & Szocs

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2011
Hi everyone :) I thought some of you may be interested to see some photos from the making of the TIBHAR catalog! I was fortunate to be given the opportunity to meet these top players and to do the photoshoot with them :) They are: Vladimir Samsonov from Belarus, Tiago Apolonia from Portugal, Elizabeta Samara and Bernadette Szocs, both from Romania.

We did the shooting at the Luminanz studio, with a brilliant team comprised of Ingo Britz (Graphic Designer), Christopher Jost (Graphic Designer), David Annel (Photographer) and Inga Krasileviciute (Make-Up Artist)! :)

Since most of the players competed at the World Championships in Dortmund, we were all quite tired, but we still were very professional, and gave 100% concentration when we were staring into the camera!

For a player all the way from New Zealand, it was a rare opportunity to do the photoshoot and meet the players. It was a really cool and fun experience! :)

If you want to see more photos (70+) they can be found here: http://www.sarahherlee.com/2012/04/photoshoot-for-tibhar-with-samsonov.html

DSC00870a.jpgDSC00674a.jpgDSC00685a.jpgDSC00708a.jpgDSC00704a (2).jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Yeah this is awesome photos i like this because the photgorpahy is very best profession to do and beocme a good photographer i am doing this photogrpahy
from many years and this is not only my profession but also my hobbt to make the photos and make the albums of photogrpahy...