Picture of yourself playing table tennis!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
post a picture of yourself playing table tennis....MUHAHAHAHA!
I post It later...because my picture is ugly.....:D

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Nice idea :)

Here's me with Paralympic Class 7 World Number 1 Will Bayley

danplaying.jpg

danplaying1.jpg

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Here we go: ball-blur.jpg

I am demonstrating how to bite your lip while hitting a backhand. :) Too bad the photo is such bad quality. If it was better you would be able to see that superb technique I am using to really get at the real juice of my lower lip. :) I like the ball blur though.

Last edited:
says no prob man well i am from lahore have been playing for...
says no prob man well i am from lahore have been playing for...
Apr 2011
Here we go: View attachment 1704

I am demonstrating how to bite your lip while hitting a backhand. :) Too bad the photo is such bad quality. If it was better you would be able to see that superb technique I am using to really get at the real juice of my lower lip. :) I like the ball blur though.
have heard such wise things from u about tt and such wonderful things they were have improved alot with ur advices nd now seeing u u have lived up to expectations my friend ty for the the advice

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
The only ones that weren't 3 years old are those two. Actually not that exciting as they are newspaper photos and not high resolutioned. They are from the beginning of 2011 btw.

doppel-mund-auf.jpg

Aufschlag-2011.jpg

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
You reminded me some Triade mafia member from some movie probably with Jackie Chan ;)

Hahaha actually Michal, I get a lot of that. Don't know whether it's a compliment or not. Thanx I guess...:)
BTW, I like your FH action buddy...:)

Richard : I like this out of the few TT pics I have.

@ Azlan you look like an old pro and it looks like you took a bite out of your paddle.

What do mean I look like an Old pro....I am an old pro hahaha sometimes I feel a lot older :)
I didn't take a bite of the paddle buddy, just the rubber, it tasted slightly better than the blade.. hahaha