rubber recommendation for freitas alc blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
hi all,

I just picked up a the marcos freitas alc blade which i have always wanted to try. I am a bit stuck on what rubber I would test out with the blade. If youre using this blade, any recommendations will be much appreciated. Fyi i am currently using the innerforce ovtcharov alc with dig09c on fh and 05 on the bh. I could test the same rubber on this blade but is still willing to try a few rubber combinations to see how the blade plays out. I am thinking of a hard european style rubber on the bh side and hybrid on the fh side.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
If you like your current rubbers, 09c and dig05, you should just stick to those. If it's due to your curiosity, tibhar k3 is something you can consider (most tibhar sponsored players use it so it must be good) or gewo codex series ( I rmb seeing a review of it where it's compared against 09c).

Reactions: giahao
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
If you like your current rubbers, 09c and dig05, you should just stick to those. If it's due to your curiosity, tibhar k3 is something you can consider (most tibhar sponsored players use it so it must be good) or gewo codex series ( I rmb seeing a review of it where it's compared against 09c).
Ive a piece of K3 i could try, was just curious what people usually use on the blade. thank you for your recommendation.

Reactions: ck1407