Satoshi Aida's equiptment

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
That second set was really fun to watch. Actually when he mixed up the play he seemed way more successful than when he was just attacking.

I guess we only seem to define players as attackers or defenders, where as like most of us no-pros, we are allrounders. Which would be a better title.

Love his style though!
Have you seen his win against Gauzy - good watch

Last edited:
This user has no status.

Be happy.
Could you please learn as someone else mentioned here already, that tt-reference is not a good site to state what any player is using currently?! 90%+ of all rubbers and blades mentioned from pros are wrong and/or outdated.

As per the end of 2022 he seems to have been using Rakza Z on fh and Rising Dragon on bh
Source is a facebook post from Yasaka:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
Read 1 reviews
Could you please learn as someone else mentioned here already, that tt-reference is not a good site to state what any player is using currently?! 90%+ of all rubbers and blades mentioned from pros are wrong and/or outdated.

As per the end of 2022 he seems to have been using Rakza Z on fh and Rising Dragon on bh
Source is a facebook post from Yasaka:
That’s what I heard as well. Before launch of Rakza Z he played with Mark V and then he changed to Rakza Z.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
I don’t think he is as he is more attacking :)

Most modern defenders default is defending. Then attack when they can. He seems more attacking than that. But whatever it’s called it’s a cool style 👍
Maybe he is in a "transition phase" 😂
His BH opening is typical defender serve.
Then of course a modern defender, or allrounder , will like most good players adapt to the
playing qualities (or lack thereof) of the opponent. If the opponent is obviously weaker, one might as well attack him/her and whack the living bejeuses out of them.

Nasty game tabletennis. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: jammmail