Skyline TG2 Alternatives

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
So I've tried Battle II National BS. It was only slightly tacky and couldn't pick up a ball very long. It was also slower than my non tacky H3 Prov BS. Any other alternatives besides Victas TDE or STN?

If the new H3 is non tacky are there knockoff fakes that are still tacky?
STN is pretty good. Is it too heavy for you? If so, you can always leave a bigger gap between the rubber and the handle to cut down on the weight.

STN has tacky top sheet.

Mercury II also has tacky top sheet but it is too slow.

I have tried Battle II Provincial blue sponge? It was a long time ago. I did not enjoy it particularly.

I don't like any of the hybrids either. Not enough tackiness for me.

STN is pretty much it for me right now.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
STN is pretty good. Is it too heavy for you? If so, you can always leave a bigger gap between the rubber and the handle to cut down on the weight.

STN has tacky top sheet.

Mercury II also has tacky top sheet but it is too slow.

I have tried Battle II Provincial blue sponge? It was a long time ago. I did not enjoy it particularly.

I don't like any of the hybrids either. Not enough tackiness for me.

STN is pretty much it for me right now.
It's a good idea to cut off the bottom but the problem with that is it changes the weight distribution. It would make it more head heavy.

I'll try the STN where is a good place to get it from Aliexpress?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Try Rxton 9 its pretty tacky, also my Rxton 5 pro Blue sponge sample was extremely tacky while new (maybe too much even lol) but it feels like its Made to boost to make the sponge More Lively/dynamic🤷

Have you played the old Skyline 2? How does the tack of Rxton 5 Pro compare to it?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
Have you played the old Skyline 2? How does the tack of Rxton 5 Pro compare to it?
I played a long Time algo, i have More experience with skyline 3 & H3. My Rxton 5 pro had good tack, cant say anything about durability though.
Felt pretty close to H3 or tg3 tack.

Rxton 9 its great too & More Advanced but a bit pricier. In this Review you can see the tackiness from min 3:40

You can find it with sponges of 39 or 40.5 degrees. Or if you prefer softer look for the Rxton 9 "Speed" that has a sponge of 38°...

Another great & cheap option Is Reactor Thunder Black sponge, great durability AND tack. I used mine for a year boosted, and even though it looked worn out & oxidized, it still could lift the ball More than 10 secs😎

Reactions: Fnub and turbozed