STIGA ITTF TrickShot Showdown 2014

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Read 4 reviews
Hi everyone,

A few weeks ago I shared my trickshots with TTDaily community. Finally I achieved to be in the final but I didn't want to ask for voting to my trick/s so I know there is other users participating in the contest, so I just let people vote for their favourite trickshot.

Now I'm so surprised and happy to anunce I won the contest again, simply I can't believe it! And I write to express my thankful to the community for helping me to achieve it. Thanks for the support and votes guys!!

Also want to congratulate all the contestants, great level this year! And to say I'm so sorry for the ones that are in places 4 and 5 in views and didn't achieved the final. I think there was some contradiction in the initial rules, first they said "five most viewed videos will be shortlisted" and bellow they said "three most viewed will be shortlisted plus to wildcards". I think it would be of justice to get 7 videos in the final to not perjudicate anyone so the rules are not clear. Sorry for Viktor Gniewek and Stacey brothers I think all of you have great tricks!

Thanks one more time and see what we can do for next year, I wish to come back with something new!

Also I'll try to share photos and anecdotes of the travel to Bankgok with TT Community :)

Just want to finish the message sharing all the finalist:

Runner up:

Finalists:

See you around,
Regards,
Josep

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Read 4 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Read 2 reviews
Thanks guys! :)

You have the videos in order of result, winner, runner up and the rest of the five finalist (they have not spicified the order of the other videos)

wow joseph. such a great trick. just fantastic to invent this kind of trick and then to excecute it in a good way. you are the correct winner i think. did you gte any price alos?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Read 4 reviews
Good trick, it's fun :)

wow joseph. such a great trick. just fantastic to invent this kind of trick and then to excecute it in a good way. you are the correct winner i think. did you gte any price alos?

Thanks! :)

Flash Gordon, I get a unvelievable prices also: 4000$, 1 year Stiga Sponsorship and a 4D 2P travel to Bangkok to see the Grand Finals of the Pro Tours. Really amazing, last year a also won and the travel was something unforgetable to me, the oportunity to meet all the players, take photos whit them, talk and play with Saive or Dima, really incredible!