TableTennisDaily meet Stiga China Team!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Blade photos!

Check out these real cool personal blades developed by Stiga for the Stiga China National Team players! My favourite was Yan An's blade. It is a mixture between the Stiga Rosewood and the Stiga Clipper! Pretty cool huh!?

View attachment 5053

I managed to take a photo of Xu Xin's blade during his photo shoot. You can see his name printed on the handle on the Stiga intensity blade.

View attachment 5055

Here is Chen Meng's personal blade with her name printed on the blade.

View attachment 5054

Pretty awesome custom blades! Did you try any of them? I doubt they actually are playing with them at the world tours, but maybe I am wrong.

Reactions: ziki

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Pretty awesome custom blades! Did you try any of them? I doubt they actually are playing with them at the world tours, but maybe I am wrong.

Yeah there great! Very nice! I really liked Yan An's rosewood/clipper blade it looked perfect! I didn't actually get to try them as they were gifts for the players.

Reactions: ziki
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2011
I'm out here for work so don't have my camera unfortunately.

I've not been able to find a Website with ticketing details yet.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Dan, do you think you can beat any of the team on a real table? :)

Haha not a chance :D Honestly they are on a godly level. I reckon if they wanted to, the the CNT would win 11-1, 11-2 every single set. I have said 11-1, or 11-2 because every now and then you can hit an edge or a net, but even then... they will get it back haha!

Reactions: Giangt

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Soon I will be uploading an interview with the CEO of Stiga guys and a video tour of the Stiga HQ. Meanwhile he are some pics :)

I firstly couldnt believe how big the Stiga HQ was. Check out the panoramic picture I took below:

stigatour2.JPG

Here are the flags of the building including a China flag. The China team were taking lots of photos of the flags, especially Xu Xin with his ipad :)

flags.JPG

Here is the main entrance with some cool photos on the wall.

stigatour.JPG

Stay tuned for the video tour, Which looks everywhere!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2013
Yeah that's his name, he is the best player in Europe in his age category. I found a video of him playing here:

I think the best aspect of Truls game, is that it looks like he isn't afraid to try new things. The served forehand, backhand and tomahawk. Many athletes try and play safe and stick with what they know, he looked like the likes to learn new techniques and use them in competitions.