Tell us what you want on Youtube and we'll give away a free sheet of rubber!

This user has no status.
You may go for something like "Table Tennis-Ask The Pro Video",
In this, People from different parts of the world can ask Pro their questions about Equipments, Technique Analysis, Technique Guidance etc!
and Some Pro from your crew, would answer some best and random questions through video!
People Often Invest 4-5 hours ruthlessly in the internet so often but still they don't get the exact pro advice they are looking for!
So it would prove a new platform where they can get all the expert help in an innovative and Watch-and-Figure Out way!
This would bring a lot of new subscribers i think!
because there is not any soucre where there problem are heard and answered with so much attention and through video!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
In this, People from different parts of the world can ask Pro their questions about Equipments, Technique Analysis, Technique Guidance etc!
and Some Pro from your crew, would answer some best and random questions through video!
People Often Invest 4-5 hours ruthlessly in the internet so often but still they don't get the exact pro advice they are looking for!
So it would prove a new platform where they can get all the expert help in an innovative and Watch-and-Figure Out way!
because there is not any soucre where there problem are heard and answered with so much attention and through video!!!
its a nice idea!!

Reactions: vishu.aps
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
something like this is seen in ask the coach by pingskills.com
but here they dont answer it by video !!
so answering queries through videos is what i'll be looking for !!!

Reactions: vishu.aps
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
ahaaaaaaaaaaaann...........i like it !!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
coooooool, looking forward to it!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
Thanks guys for the support. There are some really great ideas here.

Unfortunately the goal was not reached, but I would like to continue the contest. By the end of June and including those that were subscribed during May if we reach 100 subs we'll give a free sheet of rubber.

Please share and subscribe.

Thanks.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
Thanks guys for the support. There are some really great ideas here.

Unfortunately the goal was not reached, but I would like to continue the contest. By the end of June and including those that were subscribed during May if we reach 100 subs we'll give a free sheet of rubber.

Please share and subscribe.

Thanks.

did subscribe and will definitely share.

I hope to win!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
mahomedy13 thanks for your input and we actually do all of this already. While I appreciate the feedback I hope you understand that you will only get one entry into the contest for it to be fair.

Thanks again.

No problem.
But then-let my entry hold weight:)

BTW i dont mind giving ideas.they are for free and anything for the promotion of table tennis.

Reactions: Mr. RicharD