Truls Moregardh Set to play in Chinese Super League

says TT is easy: just place the ball on the table 1 time more...
says TT is easy: just place the ball on the table 1 time more...
Nov 2022
Moregard's coach is his dad 🤨!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-16-20-48-15-13_948cd9899890cbd5c2798760b2b95377.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-16-20-48-15-13_948cd9899890cbd5c2798760b2b95377.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 92
  • Screenshot_2023-07-16-20-48-21-57_948cd9899890cbd5c2798760b2b95377.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-16-20-48-21-57_948cd9899890cbd5c2798760b2b95377.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 89
Reactions: Choosikick
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
A very interesting situation happened at the end of the third set. Truls slipped on the hieroglyph, which could lead to injury. In fact, I really like Truls' performance in this tournament. In my opinion, he has greatly improved. The two games that I saw are absolutely equal game with the best Chinese players and this is in conditions when the whole audience was rooting against him ... Just well done. What can I say - changes accumulate gradually and are implemented spasmodically. Personally, I expect a breakthrough at the next world tournament from Truls, unles injuries...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
A very interesting situation happened at the end of the third set. Truls slipped on the hieroglyph, which could lead to injury. In fact, I really like Truls' performance in this tournament. In my opinion, he has greatly improved. The two games that I saw are absolutely equal game with the best Chinese players and this is in conditions when the whole audience was rooting against him ... Just well done. What can I say - changes accumulate gradually and are implemented spasmodically. Personally, I expect a breakthrough at the next world tournament from Truls, unles injuries...
I feel they invited him to give Xiang Peng confidence that he could play the best in Europe lol.

Truls is a superstar, no doubt about it, no matter his results in the short term.

This user has no status.
Truls is struggling a bit in this league...lol. Not easy! I was watching one of his teammates play and Truls seemed to be distracted, perhaps admiring the other players as he was standing behind the opposition's team. I thought it was a little disrespectful, he should have been cheering for his teammate to win, they were giving him great support when he was playing!

Reactions: blahness
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

Sadly, the flooring advertising signs using duct tape is a joke.
only high profile foreigner and this happens.

This user has no status.

Sadly, the flooring advertising signs using duct tape is a joke.
only high profile foreigner and this happens.
Even with no foreigners, it's still bad af. Player safety should be placed first, it's so easy to injure a great player for no reason...

Reactions: Choosikick
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Even with no foreigners, it's still bad af. Player safety should be placed first, it's so easy to injure a great player for no reason...
yeah, obviously
but spot light is on the star foreigner, with more eyes watching and this happens.
double blow

if this happened to an unknown chinese, lets be honest, we won't be talking about it here

• Sad
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
yeah, obviously
but spot light is on the star foreigner, with more eyes watching and this happens.
double blow

if this happened to an unknown chinese, lets be honest, we won't be talking about it here
If this happened when two famous Chinese players such as Ma Long or Fang Zhendong met, we would also discuss it, since many of us watch their matches with interest. Here the issue of discussion does not rest on the nationality of the player, but on his popularity. If this happened, for example, in Ukraine between Ukrainian regional players, almost no one would know about this event.
Well, in general, in fact, this is a very strange decision with stickers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 1 reviews
I feel they invited him to give Xiang Peng confidence that he could play the best in Europe lol.

Truls is a superstar, no doubt about it, no matter his results in the short term.

Then they should invite Darko as well :)
I don't think they so much worry about Xiang Peng

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
If this happened when two famous Chinese players such as Ma Long or Fang Zhendong met, we would also discuss it, since many of us watch their matches with interest. Here the issue of discussion does not rest on the nationality of the player, but on his popularity. If this happened, for example, in Ukraine between Ukrainian regional players, almost no one would know about this event.
Well, in general, in fact, this is a very strange decision with stickers.
Exactly
If it was two unknown Chinese, I'm sure we won't be talking
Just like no one is talking about how Leng Dapeng serves the ball. Right?