TTD vs Craig Bryant and USATT rating estimate

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Don't forget this rating is based on only 10 matches. Had he played 100, then the resulting rating would be a much better reflection of his actual level.

But even looking at these 10 results, in my opinion, it is obvious that Craig is underrated at 2200 - and his actual current level could very well be north of 2400.

View attachment 24628
https://omnipong.com/T-tourney.asp?t=109&r=2687&h=&p=157120
The two guys he lost to had pimples-out chopping attacker styles.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
A 15 min demonstration of how insanely awesome Craig's serves are:

He is truly amazing - those are quite simple hook serves that he just manages to disguise so so well. I have worked with him and can attest to just how good he is - I have not yet managed to deliver that topspin hook with enough disguise, and it is often picked and attacked whereas his almost never is.

Reactions: vvk1
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 2 reviews
He is truly amazing - those are quite simple hook serves that he just manages to disguise so so well. I have worked with him and can attest to just how good he is - I have not yet managed to deliver that topspin hook with enough disguise, and it is often picked and attacked whereas his almost never is.
Fully agree having personally experienced the quality and level of disguise of his serves when I had a chance to play Craig in one of the Bristol tournaments in 2019. And he went easy on me! :)

Reactions: Wrighty67
This user has no status.
It's not simple hook serves lol - there's like double and triple ultrafast fakes in there.... I think it could even be up there with Par Gerell if he hid it even more..

Reactions: NextLevel