Viscaria or butterfly zhang Jike?

This user has no status.
They are the same blade with a different handle.

But the Stratus Power Wood is better for looping.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

That segue though... :D anyways, UpSideDownCarl have you tried the Samsonov Stratus Carbon? I'm curious as to how different it is to the Stratus Power Wood as if I'm not mistaken, the difference of the Stratus Carbon is that is has 2 layers of ALC added next to the core of a Stratus Power Wood composition blade.

Last edited:
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Quicker than talking about Meisner corpuscles, Merkel disks, and Ruffini endings (some of the different types of cutaneous mechanoreceptors). See, Carl I did you a favor! So please dont send the goon squad.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Quicker than talking about Meisner corpuscles, Merkel disks, and Ruffini endings (some of the different types of cutaneous mechanoreceptors). See, Carl I did you a favor! So please dont send the goon squad.

Carl doesn't control the goon squad - the goon squad just tends to like stuff that sounds like you need the secret handshake to get it. When you use scientific buzzwords around equipment, the goon squad thinks that you have that extra special national blue sponge stuff so they chase you down into your bedroom to get it... crazy but true...

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I do have several sheets of ultra-national Tenergy used by a pro player. Much faster. Spinnier. And yet, more control.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
And, yes, ladies and gents, the hijacking is in effect. And where is Der_Echte. I just can't shake the feeling that, in some way he must be at the bottom of all this.

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
My ultranational Tenergy sheets are provided by a top pro player who sleeps with tne daughter of the head of the Butferfly rubber development group. He gives them to me in return for my advice on cutaneous sensory receptors. Did I mention that it is MUCH faster, and MUCH spinnier, AND YET has even more control?

And you can only get it from me and some guy on Taobao.

£800 per sheet.

It is "good for looping".

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
My ultranational Tenergy sheets are provided by a top pro player who sleeps with tne daughter of the head of the Butferfly rubber development group. He gives them to me in return for my advice on cutaneous sensory receptors. Did I mention that it is MUCH faster, and MUCH spinnier, AND YET has even more control?

And you can only get it from me and some guy on Taobao.

£800 per sheet.

It is "good for looping".

Is it true that it works best on the special pro version Viscaria that ZJK uses that you can only get if you know the secret handshake? Without that you may even think it is just a regular Tenergy boosted?

Where is Der_Echte?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Please focus guys! You all know that the potential of the pro versions of Tenergies only can be activated by Butterfly Advisory Staff with the chip they get from Mr. Yamada when signing with Butterfly. Without the chip the rubbers are useless!