What makes you play table tennis???

jkc

says You sent me the following PM which you didn't ask for a...

jkc

says You sent me the following PM which you didn't ask for a...
Nov 2010
Just imagine how fat I would be without playing.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Just imagine how fat I would be without playing.

Funny you say that JKC,, since ive had to quit i havent been playing at all and im loosing so much weight... i think my appetite has changed! I use to eat so much when i was playing as i was using up so so much energy! Now i don't get that hungry like i use to unless i havent eaten for 6 or so hours

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I started playing again because I broke my foot again. Sidestepping is about the maximum level activity I am allowed to do for now. I would much rather play soccer or tennis or basketball at my age being that I am at my peak physical level.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
At first, I have nth to do at my college during the break. I find table tennis table at a student lounge. Lots of good players were trying to beat each other. After the fast and furious competition, I'm interested in this sport!

says anyone tel me where can i buy the return board here in...
says anyone tel me where can i buy the return board here in...
Nov 2010
it keeps me feels healthy...,to share my talents to everyone and TT is my passion even though i go to bed and when i close my eyes always picture out that i still playing TT..i think its in my veins..^_^

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Well the thing is a goal can be anything, social or competitive, to lose weight and get fitter, to win etc. You can make any goal with table tennis and work towards it, so even though people have all their different reasons for keeping at table tennis, there's a goal behind every one of them ;)