What Stiga blade?

This user has no status.
Hi!
A friend has this old Stiga blade. What blade is it?
Anyone know some sort of value?
100534f187e4223f470e12b9377fecdd.jpg

Thanks!

Reactions: mehdi.serghini
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Totally WORTHLESS blade. send to me or Carl... and Carl will pay international postage to help you avoid bat recycling fees. :D

Here is what you do: You tell the guy it is worthless. You give him $3.00 for it. You send it to me. And after I hit with it for a while, I will be able to assess the value and tell you what it is worth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Liten
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Here is what you do: You tell the guy it is worthless. You give him $3.00 for it. You send it to me. And after I hit with it for a while, I will be able to assess the value and tell you what it is worth.

Sent from my using Tapatalk
Liten, pay attention to what Carl didn't say... He didn't mention anything about sending the blade back to you. Just send the blade to me so I can evaluate the blade and then send it to Carl.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
How bout those other ones? Any good for table tennis? Or just keep them as erotic accesories.. ;)

You seem pretty good at fixing old recreational blades up. Take the rubber off. Fix 'em up and see how they play. Every so often you find a rec blade that plays great.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
You seem pretty good at fixing old recreational blades up. Take the rubber off. Fix 'em up and see how they ply. Every so often you find a rec blade that plays great.

So its some form of early low budget stigas.
Thanks.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Liten, pay attention to what Carl didn't say... He didn't mention anything about sending the blade back to you. Just send the blade to me so I can evaluate the blade and then send it to Carl.

Haha, Carl is already good at fooling/evading the Goon Squads... you think our pal Liten is gunna be able to capture/torture Carl ???!!! He isn't gunna fall for the Hiney trap, buy MAYBE, I mean MAYBE if you made a pile of blades and put up a sign that said "Worthless Trash"... Carl MIGHT get close enough to get ensnared...

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
So its some form of early low budget stigas.
Thanks.

It looks like those blades came with the rubbers on. Yeah. I could be wrong but it doesn't look like the stuff that is really well crafted like the Bengsten blade.