What's your favourite table tennis video of all time?

Bai

This user has no status.

Bai

This user has no status.
Aug 2011
Austrian Open 2011 Final! Zhang jike VS Ma long
92256c4360afc33872f05da4.jpg

Last edited:
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Awesome stuff, my parents used to have rubbish internet and I remember as a junior I always used to watch these 2 DVDs i had TT Beyond Imagination and The Wonderful World of Table Tennis. Had the best rallies of the best era of tt from all the old players, Gatien, Waldner, Persson, Grubba, Saive, Rosskopf, Primorac etc. Always used to get me in the zone :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
On behalf of my flatmate :p Oh Sang Eun's perfect execution leads him to a straight set victory over Wang Hao, even from 8-3 down in the final set he comes back to win 13-11! :D incredible!

That one is Jimbo's fave!

I remember watching that video alot, along with the video's u find when u YouTube for 'Oh Sang Eun Bichumi Cup', where he plays two awesome matches, one against RSM, and one against Choi Hyun Jin.

Also I remember a tribute video to Wang Liqin that was truely amazing, but I can't find it anymore :( And of course the 'Beyond Imagination' video's from Geca are among the best on the internet.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Do you happen to know which song was used in that video?
Could have been my video, it's unfortunately been deleted (the song was 'Dancing in the Moonlight if I recall correctly).

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hey, if it is a best of, compilation video, this is actually the video that got me to come to Table Tennis Daily and become a member. I still love this video. Very well put together and the music goes great with the action:

From TTDaily's very own TableTennisDavid's YouTube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/TabletennisDavid?feature=g-all-f

Thanks for the Great Video David. :)

Last edited: