Which rubbers?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
i mean what will happen is i put very slow rubber on very fast blade, say long pips on Long 5 or Viscaria for example?

I read your posts and this particular line, in the context of the discussion, made me think like "what the ... is this". In other words, that your posts lack substance. That is also why I put a "like" on Carl's post. Maybe I am wrong, and I am willing to change my opinion. But surely, administrator isn't wrong, because it is his responsibility to reduce the noise. So don't be mad at him.

This user has no status.
I read your posts and this particular line, in the context of the discussion, made me think like "what the ... is this". In other words, that your posts lack substance. That is also why I put a "like" on Carl's post. Maybe I am wrong, and I am willing to change my opinion. But surely, administrator isn't wrong, because it is his responsibility to reduce the noise. So don't be mad at him.

I am not mad at him, i just ask, say curiosity, say to learn or just for fun, i never said i will use the slowest rubber on fastest blade, but i ask because i learn for myself and i can advice others if they ask me about it also, and i hope that not him and not you be mad at me as well.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews

I am not mad at him, i just ask, say curiosity, say to learn or just for fun, i never said i will use the slowest rubber on fastest blade, but i ask because i learn for myself and i can advice others if they ask me about it also, and i hope that not him and not you be mad at me as well.

Actually, Tareq, I like you and I like having you around. I just saw people who you know much more about equipment than, trying to help you. So, I wanted them to have an idea of some background.

I do think you have a right to ask all the questions you want.

But I also think, people who are newer to the forum who don't know what to expect, they might do well to have a little background.

It is nice to see you are still playing. ​​​​​​​

This user has no status.
Actually, Tareq, I like you and I like having you around. I just saw people who you know much more about equipment than, trying to help you. So, I wanted them to have an idea of some background.

I do think you have a right to ask all the questions you want.

But I also think, people who are newer to the forum who don't know what to expect, they might do well to have a little background.

It is nice to see you are still playing.

Aha, that is very understandable, yes, let them know about the history, so they will have a better idea or not going into same answers or discussions of the past.

I keep playing, it is only that my life situations is getting worse and worse, so i didn't plan to have any serious training with any coach really, but i am happy that i got people to play with sometimes, at least one lady which she is happy to play with me, she bought my racket, and sometimes she also plays with my other racket that is my second favorite, that is the spirit of playing.

Again, this topic is about which rubber cheaper so i don't go with Tenergy again, but all that is pointless if i didn't buy a new blade, which is not confirmed yet, i already mentioned which model of blade, if i don't buy that then simply i stay with what i have currently and forget about rubbers, but i can say i want to keep this rubbers question alive because i know i need to change rubbers more often if i keep playing and they became almost dead, in fact even that lady who bought the racket from me is thinking about replacing the dead rubbers on it [it has T05 and T05FX], i don't think she is interested in buying Tenergy or affording two Tenergy rubbers.

Sorry for my type of questions, language is always my issue in asking and commenting, and also i haven't been around active here honestly, but i will try to be around here more so i can see what is going on.

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl