Read 5 reviews
2Nite´s the night

IMG_20150721_183548_ttd.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Congratulations!

Check out those balls, hope they are good enough and not defective or not have durability and quality issues.

Thanks a lot, tareq. I just have been playing with them for about two hours. So maybe a little early, but so far they seem to be quite ok for training balls and they seem to be selected, 'cause none of them had roundness problems.
But i'll try to post a review after the next training anyway...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
I'm not so sure if that wouldn't be breakin' any laws,
spreading a company's phone number all over the web.
But what i can tell you is that it's EXACTLY the same phone number as on their website. :)
http://de.butterfly.tt/
It's on the bottom left corner.

But i believe you should rather try calling at business time /daytime.
It's 10 past 10 pm right now over here...
;-)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Nice question. :)
What'cha gonna do if i say no?

a) learn german?
b) learn japanese??
c) hire someone to translate???
d) just give up????

;-)

But i guess, they speak english quite o.k.ish

Edit: i just re-read the OP
I guess we all didn't read properly, 'cause unfortunately it says quite clearly:

Wow, Butterfly seems to be pretty convinced ................................If you live in Europe, click here to participate:

bty_MAG_easyBall02_en-150x150.jpg

Too Bad :-/

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
I've posted my first impressions in a review right here.

http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/equipment/balls/10554-easy-ball-40/reviews/117434

I don´t know why and it´s the first time this EVER happened, but i left marks from my spin on the ball (maybe it just was too hot, today)
And one ball had like a little crack on the inside, after 2 hours of heavy hitting by two team mates, but that didn't have ANY influence on the ball's bounce behaviour, cause they kept on slapping it hard for at least another hour :-D

IMG_20150724_224415_01.jpgIMG_20150724_224509_01.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 1 reviews
Hey guys. So today I had a package and there are the balls butterfly sent from the competition!! Gonna try them today. First glance they look cheap if I'm honest... :( not like the ones used in grandprix or at heritage Sussex tournament last month.... Will get some pictures up soon and a review

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Hey guys. So today I had a package and there are the balls butterfly sent from the competition!! Gonna try them today. First glance they look cheap if I'm honest... :( not like the ones used in grandprix or at heritage Sussex tournament last month.... Will get some pictures up soon and a review

Congrats... :)

That was pretty much what i thought when i opened the box. But give 'em a try. I was quite surprised. They play way better than i expected.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 1 reviews
Congrats... :)

That was pretty much what i thought when i opened the box. But give 'em a try. I was quite surprised. They play way better than i expected.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

So here are photos of what I received in the UK. Compared them with some poly balls I bought this week as well. Definite difference in quality of the balls... As others have mentioned probably this is because there club practice balls not competition balls. I heard that butterfly were doing a new batch of poly balls as the original ones weren't very good... Hoped these might be something along the lines of the new ones.

Also compared to an 40mm tsp ball as well as a different brand poly ball.

Last picture is after say 2-3 minutes knock up of forehands. scuffed the ball surface quite easily from hitting the surroundings.

They do seem better than the joola ones though but have to see how they get on over time I think... For now I'll stick with the xushaofa balls...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Mine arrived this morning. It must be painful for TeesSport to send things out to customers for free. Free! The indignity of it!

As others have mentioned, they look cheap to the eye. The plastic looks a little worn and scuffed when new from the box. They feel pretty hard and are quite round - hardly a wobble when spin tested. The seams are very visible (maybe the plastic is more translucent than other types), and there are visible marks at the poles of the ball (from the manufacturing process I guess). One ball has a HUGE mark on one of its poles - this might indicate a build up of plastic inside the ball at this point. The white colour is nowhere near as bright as the chinese-made plastic balls.

They have a high-pitched tinny sound when bouncing. Very similar to the early Palio seamless prototype balls.

Obviously these are training balls, and as such I would say that the hardness and roundness were more important than the other "features". The XSF training balls my club received had a lot which were out of round, so this is a step up from there (although the Easy Ball will be more expensive). I would hope that the 3* weener ball would be better than this though.

I won't have chance to try them out this week, but I'll report back if some unexpected training happens.

JHB

says Aged and infirm of purpose
Mine arrived this morning. It must be painful for TeesSport to send things out to customers for free. Free! The indignity of it!

Lol Andy, post of the month if not the year !!

Meanwhile me balls have arrived - ooh er, missus - now all I need to do is to find a use for them. Working on that !