Which team do you want to win the World Team Championships?

• Germany

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • China

Votes: 68 55.3%
  • Japan

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • France

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Korea Republic

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Chinese Taipei

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Hong Kong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portugal

• Sweden

• Other (Post Below)

Votes: 6 4.9%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
It has been a very good year for WTTC. Lots of close match like 2:3 against top players. Some surprises like Ding Ning lost 0:3 and England won over Japan 3:0.

So glad to see the rise of England and Brazil. But I feel that Hugo and Liam are just miles ahead of the 2nd best in their team. That directly caused their loss to Germany and Sweden respectively. I was hoping to see Brazil and England breaking into the semi. Liam and Hugo looked really sad after their close loss.

Passionate about TT

JST

This user has no status.

JST

This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Anybody expecting a Sweden upset of China in the final for the home crowd ?

Seriously?

That would be really sensational, hard to compare to anything we have seen in last 10 years... so yes, we will cheer for them, we will wish it happen but it's very very unlikely;)

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Get past Germany first.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2018
Check out the point at 9 :9 in the fifth game, in the fifth match between France and India (Lebesson vs Gnanasekaran) ! !

Not a very good year for France...

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Second match now up: Kristian Karlsson vs Fan Zhendong. This is a tough ask for Sweden, can they do it?
Hey Dan - it is great you started comenting matches, with your knowledge it is very good to hear nice analysis, although it would be great if you can work on you pronunciation - sometimes it is hard to understand what you are saying. I know it could be the matter of accent.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
In fact, i'm often logged, but i always have problem to open TTD site, really very very slow and sometimes even failed. :mad:

Hey Tommy,

Yes it's annoying TTD is not connecting well in China right now, we are trying to solve this issue :)

How did you manage to make this post?

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey Dan - it is great you started comenting matches, with your knowledge it is very good to hear nice analysis, although it would be great if you can work on you pronunciation - sometimes it is hard to understand what you are saying. I know it could be the matter of accent.

Hey Sali, thanks for the feedback it's definitely something I am working on. It is for sure my accent, I grew up in London haha!

Reactions: Suga D