WTT Star Contender Lanzhou 2023

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
Harimoto... does his backhand suck now lol?
Oh, hard to rationalize away this one 😭😅, that end was horrible, logrange wasn't wrong at all in his assessment of the match Vs the Koreans. I think the pressure probably got to Hari's head too but c'mon.
Hayata be like: " When do you start to lead this group" 😟

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Oh, hard to rationalize away this one 😭😅, that end was horrible, logrange wasn't wrong at all in his assessment of the match Vs the Koreans. I think the pressure probably got to Hari's head too but c'mon.
Hayata be like: " When do you start to lead this group" 😟
Nah, the problem is that what Harimoto does to win points in doubles is usually not spectacular (serve tricks, return aggression), while he doesn't look great in rallies. But since rallies are what gets remembered by most people, especially counterlooping, the evaluation becomes lopsided. I do think LJH and Harimoto can be very similar on being overly aggressive and passive. But the Koreans are not the Chinese when it comes to close matches.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Forget Harimoto. Future = Felix.

Dragon Ball TT: Resurrection F[rance].
But Felix wasn't as talented at 12 as Harimoto at 12, and we aren't sure Felix is as talented at 16 as Harimoto at 16, why you so sure that Felix at 20 will be more talented than Harimoto at 20?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Miwa played alright against SYS, just isn't at that level yet.

Harimoto played well enough against LGY I guess, well enough to live up to his title of best non-Chinese.

Harimoto played pretty badly in the XD, but Hayata doesnt have any better options.

And Majin Buu was great. Pushing top 10 player to 5 sets, and he was able to execute his style.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews

Harimoto played well enough against LGY I guess, well enough to live up to his title of best non-Chinese.

Harimoto played pretty badly in the XD, but Hayata doesnt have any better options.

And Majin Buu was great. Pushing top 10 player to 5 sets, and he was able to execute his style.
Best non-Chinese is now Felix. Let's not remain outdated in the face of new talent lol.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

What was Ma's level at age 12 and at age 16?

• Haha
Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
Felix would have to use Wang Hao's retired bat to reach his true dragon level.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Harimoto/Hayata had all that needed for the championship. Harimoto crumbled in the last few points. Maybe injury? Affected by the previous loss? He mad so many unforced error and gave the last few points away
The Chinese are the best when the score is tight. Unforced errors is a subjective term, the point is still lost. He might have made a safer shot and got it counterloops past him, it doesn't count as an unforced error but it still loses the point.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Off topic, but whatever happened to Swedish Open? Used to be one of the biggest events pre-pandemic, now it's a WTT Feeder? Really? This is just sad to watch
Probably not corrupt enough to pay the fee for a Star Contender...