Xiom Vega Pro H

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2022
The name is wrong. It is called "Xiom Vega Pro H" and even though it is saying "china hybrid" on the packaging it is NOT really remotely playing like a tacky chinese rubber with a tensor sponge.
It is a more controlled/slow Vega Pro with slight tackiness. That is all about it. It is worlds apart in terms of tackiness from other tacky hybrids like Rakza Z. It is more tacky than your K3, but that does not really say much. That is probably why they call it micro sticky.

It lacks top speed (even compared to the regular Vega Pro). Even Xiom estimates the speed of this rubber to be slightly above the Vega Intro which is really a controlles beginners rubber.
Spin is ok to good, but i would only recommend this to people that probably play with their dream blade that is actually too fast for them and they need something to tame down the speed of the overall bat.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
The name is wrong. It is called "Xiom Vega Pro H" and even though it is saying "china hybrid" on the packaging it is NOT really remotely playing like a tacky chinese rubber with a tensor sponge.
It is a more controlled/slow Vega Pro with slight tackiness. That is all about it. It is worlds apart in terms of tackiness from other tacky hybrids like Rakza Z. It is more tacky than your K3, but that does not really say much. That is probably why they call it micro sticky.

It lacks top speed (even compared to the regular Vega Pro). Even Xiom estimates the speed of this rubber to be slightly above the Vega Intro which is really a controlles beginners rubber.
Spin is ok to good, but i would only recommend this to people that probably play with their dream blade that is actually too fast for them and they need something to tame down the speed of the overall bat.
It is going to be a little slower than Vega Pro but there should be a noticeable increase in spin. Vega Pro is really starting to get older and the partially tacky topsheet and newer materials used in this new version are going to result in better spin but by no means should anyone be comparing the Vega H rubbers to something like a new sheet of K3 of D09C.

As I mentioned in the other thread about this rubber, the upcoming Omega 8 Hybrid and Omega 8 China are going to be the actual powerful, top end rubbers of this type. These new Vega H rubbers are part of the Vega series for a reason. They are exactly what they are meant to be.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2024
It is going to be a little slower than Vega Pro but there should be a noticeable increase in spin. Vega Pro is really starting to get older and the partially tacky topsheet and newer materials used in this new version are going to result in better spin but by no means should anyone be comparing the Vega H rubbers to something like a new sheet of K3 of D09C.

As I mentioned in the other thread about this rubber, the upcoming Omega 8 Hybrid and Omega 8 China are going to be the actual powerful, top end rubbers of this type. These new Vega H rubbers are part of the Vega series for a reason. They are exactly what they are meant to be.
When are these omega hybrids coming out? you know?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
I just came back from a session with Stiga Hybrid H. I think it might be actually similar or the same as Vega H.
It's not the same. Vega Pro H is 47.5 degrees and Stiga Hybrid H is 50 degrees. Stiga Hybrid M is 47.5.

Even still, I doubt they are using the same materials even if they share some similarities.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
It's not the same. Vega Pro H is 47.5 degrees and Stiga Hybrid H is 50 degrees. Stiga Hybrid M is 47.5.

Even still, I doubt they are using the same materials even if they share some similarities.
oh yeah. But I actually tested Hybrid M and H. Both are kinda slow.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2022
oh yeah. But I actually tested Hybrid M and H. Both are kinda slow.
Just no.
Hybrid M can be faster than Vega Pro H and Hybrid H is definitely faster. What is good with the Hybrid H is, that it is very controlled in the short game and you don't accidently activate the catapult of the sponge if you don't want to. Hybrid M has less spin then the vega Pro h