Yasaka Silver Line 9 Blade

says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
I been wondering about this too... I bought the Carbon version which I find to be very good, but sadly got no bladed to compare it to. 9 wood is a tad faster with a tad less control than carbon though. (A cording to Yasaka) I'm getting a DHS: hurricane hao III in a little while, though won't get Rubbers for that one before over new year, I intend to compare both after that.

Last edited:
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
Any updates so far?

Hm, yes I have been using Hurricane Hao III (which is composition wise the same as DHS Pg-13)
for some time now and I do in several factors like the HH3 better.
It felt more alive, more precise and better for looping than the silver line carbon. Not to mention the hideous light pinched sound silver line made, is the complete opposite on HH3. (a very nice dark sound)
Although the silver Line Carbon was "okey" or "not bad" "better than pre-made" (compared to former Pre made Yasaka Mark v carbon, which was imo a good pre-made racket) I was not entirely satisfied with it. Although I came to that opinion a bit more, after feeling the difference in the HH3.

My review on HH3 here ->
http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/equipment/blades/8810-hurricane-hao-iii

Though that won't say much on the Silver Line 9 Wood. I'd recomend either just betting on it/trying it, or using safe bets on well known blades, that has good review and could sound like they fit your game. (or just stay with your current?)