yinhe any good??

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
Still looking at blades and seen some yinhe I like
I get the impression they're lower end which doesn't always mean bad ?
Anyone use yinhe or have used a blade ?
Any comments hit me up

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Their blades are ok, and really good relative to the price.

A lot of their blades are quite similar to the designs of other more expansive blades. Not identical, but you can definitely tell what they are aiming at. At the same time, for the most part, their "cloning" stays within ethical boundaries, except maybe for the time they copied even the visual look of an OSP blade.

Another company you might want to check is Doubleday (from Taiwan), who were once the OEM for some Butterfly blades.

If you like Butterfly ALC blades like Viscaria or Timo Boll ALC, you might also want to check out the Donic True Carbon.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Their blades are ok, and really good relative to the price.

A lot of their blades are quite similar to the designs of other more expansive blades. Not identical, but you can definitely tell what they are aiming at. At the same time, for the most part, their "cloning" stays within ethical boundaries, except maybe for the time they copied even the visual look of an OSP blade.

I agree. They kinda replicate the concepts, but not the designs - and especially for the prices asked you cannot complain about quality.

Another ALC clone ist the Force ARC from GEWO, I have heard more than one voice saying it´s excellent.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Yinhe is very good
out of the "clone" brands, Yinhe is by far the biggest
In fact, there is a lot of Yinhe "own" product which is pretty decent too
Yinhe also sponsors a lot of domestic TT structure inside China, include something like 9 provincial teams (junior to senior level).