Questions about glues.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Hello everyone
I'm trying to buy a new table tennis glue but i need to know some information before buying. My country does not give that importance to table tennis which leads to no table tennis equipment stores, this way my only option is to buy it online which takes alot of time.
I need to know how much glue is needed to glue one side of the racket? For example, how many sides can i glue with a 100ml bottle? Also, i heard revolution no.3 is a good cheap glue but i can't figure out how to buy it from their website so if you can help me with it or if can point me to another cheap alternative that would be really appreciated.
Thanks in advance ????

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
I would say buying from tabletennis11 is fast and easy. I did not count but my guess is 15 setups if you are not wasting much on too many layers.
Thanks, thats seems alot for 100ml.
How many layers do you think are needed? And by setups do you mean 1 side or 2 sides?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Thanks, thats seems alot for 100ml.
How many layers do you think are needed? And by setups do you mean 1 side or 2 sides?

Instruction would normally say 1 layer on blade and 2 on sponge. But I will usually go for 1 layer on sponge only and sticking should be fine. By setup I mean rubbers on both sides.