Need rubber advice for Yasaka Sweden Extra

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
As some members recommended me at another topic, i have bought Yasaka Sweden Extra blade 82gr.

Now i need rubbers to put on.

I am 36 year old male, with quite good physical shape, both wings attacking style player
Been playing for several years allready, and now trying to progress and improve my technique.

Rubber requirements:

1. Liner, without strong tensor effect.
2. Not fast with a good control
3. High spin
4. Not very soft
5. Total weight should be around 168-175 gr

Thx

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
Аctual weight of my blade is 82 gr.
Baracuda has quite strong tensor effect, i need something without such strong catapult effect
Nexy and listed above dawei rubber is hard to find in russia, can you recommend something from this two shops:

https://terrapong.ru/ru/5-nakladki
http://vistasport.ru/catalog.80.html

One with chinese, another with european/japan equipment. They are in russian, but all rubber names are in english.
Good rubber durability is welcome

Last edited:
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Xiom Vega Pro sounds like exactly what you want.
Fast enough, spinny and very linear.

BTW I don't suggest tacky rubbers for the Yasaka Sweden Extra.

This user has no status.
As some members recommended me at another topic, i have bought Yasaka Sweden Extra blade 82gr.

Now i need rubbers to put on.

I am 36 year old male, with quite good physical shape, both wings attacking style player
Been playing for several years allready, and now trying to progress and improve my technique.

Rubber requirements:

1. Liner, without strong tensor effect.
2. Not fast with a good control
3. High spin
4. Not very soft
5. Total weight should be around 168-175 gr

Thx

Weight aside, these should match Your Sweden Extra very well.

Warning, these combi relatively spin sensitive. Use the thickest sponge You might find. ;)

Friendship/729 Battle II
DHS Skyline TG3
Friendship/729 729-08
JOOLA Drum
Nittaku Hurricane 2 (H2) Pro
Nittaku DHS Hurricane 3

Last edited:

JST

This user has no status.

JST

This user has no status.
Nov 2017
I've plaid this season with YSE (84g) + Yasaka Rising Dragon (FH) + Yasaka Rakza 7 Soft. Great control and spin from both sides. Being the same age as you, allround/offensive European style (learned the game in 90s;), I can fully recommend. Whole set-up weight is 173g. YR7s is light but if you don't like soft rubbers on BH then you can still go with YR7 or YRD, will add few grams to the set...

In the end if you really care about such details such as +-2g and this or that sponge hardness/rubber feeling/blablabla you have pretty expensive and time consuming journey ahead, good luck!

Reactions: BeGo
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
Reading more about rubbers, now I suggest Vega Pro (FH) and Musa 3 (BH). What would you say about this setup? And what thikness to take?