Looking for some cheap rubber for training.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
I am finding some cheap rubber for training and had found some chinese rubber. For FH: yinhe jupiter II, 729 Bloom, 729-08 es, tornado reactor V5, palio hadou 40+, hk1997 gold, loki 3 pro. For BH: ckylin pro, yinhe mars 2, palio cj 8000, ak47.... so much rubber... i dont have enough time to try all of them. Can you help me. Tks.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Depends what you are are looking for... Please tell us more about your playstyle.

First of all, I think that both Jupiter 2, Big Dipper and maybe Bloom are a league above most of other rubbers you mentioned. I wouldn't consider them training rubbers.

I played with Yinhe Jupiter 2, Big Dipper, Yinhe 9000D, Palio Hidden Dragon, Friendship cheapwing and numerous others cheap china training rubbers. I have packaged and not yet glued yet another palio hidden dragon with harder sponge, bloom, ak47 and moon pro. About the latter I will be able to speak after I properly test them.

I use daily Big Dipper on backhand and Jupiter 2 on forehand. Big Dipper is by far my favorite rubber from the bunch. I kinda regret I didn't went with 2x Big Dipper.... While Jupiter 2 is a really fun rubber to practice with, It remains really hard to use it in matchplay. Big Dipper for me is much easier to handle and costs same. I will gladly follow this post up when I try new rubbers. All of yinhe flagship rubbers are available only in hardnesses ranging from 37-40 (DHS scale) which might be a bit too hard if you want truly training rubber.

If you want best performance to price ratio rubber that would be considered training, I would go for Palio XXX Dragon if you want something spinnier or AK47 Blue if you want something faster.

Reactions: M.Hoang
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Tks for all :D my style is attacking all FH and BH from close to mid range to table.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I know money may be an issue but in racket sports it is best to train with the equipment you will use in competition.

Reactions: suds79 and M.Hoang
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
729 Super FX is not the best rubber in comparison to other rubbers mentioned. Even CJ8000 is miles ahead. I've gone through 4-6 sheets of Super FX in the office and oh god it's awful. It is somewhat spinny, but it lacks any form of speed. I've played it on Donic Waldner AR+ (which i think is equally garbage blade) and Donic Appelgren Allplay (which I play daily and know it is not to blame). On allplay it was playable, but it still felt dead as heck. Maybe if you pair it with an offensive speedy blade it might balance it out. But on ALL blade I highly advocate against it.