PDA

View Full Version : Site Update (11/10/2012)

TableTennisDaily
10-10-2012, 11:37 PM
Hey everyone! :)

Hope your all having a flying start to the new season! We would just like to know how your finding TableTennisDaily? If you have any requests or updates that you would like please lets us know in this thread and we will get back to you :)

http://a0.twimg.com/profile_images/1754988897/for_dan.jpg

How are you all finding the new Notifications? Do you find this mod handy?

Keep pinging! Your feedback is much appreciated.
TTD

cmetsbeltran15
10-11-2012, 01:09 AM
For some reason, this site freezes sometimes especially when I open it then switch the tab back. My computer is good and this doesn't happen anywhere else. Wonder if anyone else has this problem?

Dan
10-11-2012, 09:22 AM
For some reason, this site freezes sometimes especially when I open it then switch the tab back. My computer is good and this doesn't happen anywhere else. Wonder if anyone else has this problem?

I know exactly what you mean ill look into it. Does it happen often to you budd?

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

cmetsbeltran15
10-11-2012, 01:07 PM
Not every time, but somewhat often. Besides that everything is running well :D

Dan
10-13-2012, 02:23 PM

Thank you :) Will try to fix the small freeze issue in the mean time :)

ziki
10-20-2012, 10:49 AM

Hey there,

did this issue start happening after we introduced the notifications feature or after we implemented the Butterfly banner? Thanks

Dan
10-20-2012, 01:56 PM
Hey there,

did this issue start happening after we introduced the notifications feature or after we implemented the Butterfly banner? Thanks

I noticed it before the Butterfly banner Ziki

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

Tommy Lee
10-20-2012, 02:38 PM
I hope if it is available for us insert a table which is copy from Microsoft Excel or other software (the borders of table and format need preserved).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk