Help what happened?/

says what [IMG]
LOL. This is hysterical. I am starting to think kukamonga is back in action.
This is actually a really good bait. He could just be a bit special in the head, y'know. It's not that extreme.

Kowabunga obviously posts with humor and satire, so it's a very obvious bait. A blind man can see it coming from 10 miles out. He can't do stuff this level. :rolleyes:

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Are you saying i shouldn't bother trying?? i really don't want to give my money

If you are kukamonga, you will win. If not, play him as much as you like but not for money. I guess the question is, if you lose enough money to him, will you get your girlfriend back? :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
OK, I am going to assume you are actually for real, although as with Archosaurus, I tend to doubt it.

Insanity is when you do the same thing over and over again and expect a different outcome. He is serving topspin that you can't see or have never seen before. That kind of spin makes the ball fly long. Try to keep the return very low, and don't be afraid of hitting into the net, his spin will carry it over. Also, remember, on return of serve, the stroke you use is much shorter and softer than any other shot you hit in table tennis. Once the ball gets into the rally, try not to beat yourself, keep the thing on the table no matter what, let him be the one to miss first. That is all I can tell you for now.

Now try to get some sleep.
I don't know what you mean by if I'm for real. But thanks for your tips, I just found out that there is a club in my area. I'm going to attend tomorrow. Hopefully, if I tell the manager my situation he'll be able to use this serve on me so I can practice hitting it with the advice you've given.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Now, assuming you really are a kid at a school with this particular problem, then what you decided to do is a good way to deal with it.

I still think you should consider my other advice, which is to study hard, attend Oxford, and become rich so you can find where this guy works so you can buy the company and fire him for stealing your girlfriend.

Last edited:
says what [IMG]
I don't know what you mean by if I'm for real. But thanks for your tips, I just found out that there is a club in my area. I'm going to attend tomorrow. Hopefully, if I tell the manager my situation he'll be able to use this serve on me so I can practice hitting it with the advice you've given.
OP, man, if you're legit, good on you. That's the way to go.

However, I must tell you, you're not that good at staying in character. No one suddenly changes their writing patterns. If you wanna post a really good bait thread, make sure you stay in character through the entire thing. Your initial posting was good and ambiguous, but then it got too messy. Now it's too clean! The art of shitposting on the internet is much like the art of acting and it requires a pretty good sense of humor and satire, too.

:rolleyes:

Reactions: Boogar
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Archosaurus has a well-honed sense of writing style probably honed by endless nordic nights.

But our poster has not really challenged it because it has been quite clear for a couple of pages.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
no everytime i hit the ball, it went off the table in the same direction, how do i do same spin

You still have not answered the question of which direction specifically. Did it go to the left; to the right; to the left and up; to the left and down; to the right and up; to the right and down??????????

And your best bet to get this guy would be to take lessons for a few years and get the coach to watch you play him.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
OP, man, if you're legit, good on you. That's the way to go.

However, I must tell you, you're not that good at staying in character. No one suddenly changes their writing patterns. If you wanna post a really good bait thread, make sure you stay in character through the entire thing. Your initial posting was good and ambiguous, but then it got too messy. Now it's too clean! The art of shitposting on the internet is much like the art of acting and it requires a pretty good sense of humor and satire, too.

:rolleyes:

what do you mean by shitposting? the reason my writing style changes is because i have a mac and a toshiba. im in my bedroom so internet on mac comes and goes. However on my toshiba internet never goes but the keyboard is broken so i have to use on screen keyboard. it takes ages to type with ...

says what [IMG]
what do you mean by shitposting? the reason my writing style changes is because i have a mac and a toshiba. im in my bedroom so internet on mac comes and goes. However on my toshiba internet never goes but the keyboard is broken so i have to use on screen keyboard. it takes ages to type with ...
Have you tried installing Gentoo?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
The answer to life, the universe and everything.

Download some RAM while you're at it to speed up the delay between your GUI and hardware so you can type at maximum speed without any stinkin' keyboards.

6ccda5d9c0b74f2c5b0c4f7c73690850.jpg
my keyboard broken, so i use this

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
You still have not answered the question of which direction specifically. Did it go to the left; to the right; to the left and up; to the left and down; to the right and up; to the right and down??????????

And your best bet to get this guy would be to take lessons for a few years and get the coach to watch you play him.
serve at 1:24

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
dsfd,

Your only chance is to befriend the Goon Squad to get ur lunch money back, then call it even.

Dude is straight up running the hustle... and real blatant. The discrete ones will at least make you THINK you barely lost by some bad chance.