This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
ma long is using tg? i thought it was H3...

Picture of ML using the new Hurricane Long 3 early this year is indeed H3 BS, so is ZJK.
cnt blades.jpg

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
Sun Tzu said:
I think this needs some attention: (Pictures are not mine, I took them from another forum but are worth sharing)

Zhang Jike's Viscaria
Tenergy 05-FX & Hurricane 3

are you sure it is ZJK's personal bat ? where do you find this photos ? i will be surprised if he really us T05-fx on BH.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
2 members on another forum worked for the DHS stand in Paris at the WTTC2013.
They made alot of photo's of themselves with people like Wang Liqin, Persson etc. Blades of China team were brought to the back of the DHS stand to be checked by the DHS officials (Not the workers at the stand) to see if they would pass ITTF racket control. One of the members asked the DHS staff if they could see the blade and make a picture. The staff guy said ok and held the blade for them to make pictures.

Can only get more clear if Zhang Jike shows it during a match ;)

Reactions: Suga D and Dan

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
2 members on another forum worked for the DHS stand in Paris at the WTTC2013.
They made alot of photo's of themselves with people like Wang Liqin, Persson etc. Blades of China team were brought to the back of the DHS stand to be checked by the DHS officials (Not the workers at the stand) to see if they would pass ITTF racket control. One of the members asked the DHS staff if they could see the blade and make a picture. The staff guy said ok and held the blade for them to make pictures.

Can only get more clear if Zhang Jike shows it during a match ;)

Thanks for the information! Sounds very legit! any more pictures of players bats from the team?

Thanks Sun Tzu :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
By the way, im can't guarantee the Viscaria is really Zhang Jike, the DHS staff might have misunderstood and just showed them á blade from the Chinese team, Yan An also plays with the Viscaria, so its either Zhang Jike or Yan An. Lets say its 80% chance of Zhang Jike and 20% of Yan An being the wielder of this weapon. I tried 05-FX on my Viscaria and really didn't like it for my forehand (had a slower bh rubber that time).

Like all others, I found and still find it hard to believe he left Tenergy64, especially for an FX version of any other Tenergy.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
By the way, im can't guarantee the Viscaria is really Zhang Jike, the DHS staff might have misunderstood and just showed them á blade from the Chinese team, Yan An also plays with the Viscaria, so its either Zhang Jike or Yan An. Lets say its 80% chance of Zhang Jike and 20% of Yan An being the wielder of this weapon. I tried 05-FX on my Viscaria and really didn't like it for my forehand (had a slower bh rubber that time).

Like all others, I found and still find it hard to believe he left Tenergy64, especially for an FX version of any other Tenergy.

Yeah I understand :) I would say it's pretty much Zhang Jike's I doubt that would make such a mistake. Which forum did you find this info on? :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2012
It is important to remember that the rubbers the Chinese national team is supplied is like a national version of it compared to the commercial versions we can buy. At his level it really shouldn't affect him at all but I think it was a good change for his backhand. The 64 was best for blocking back balls low and fast which he did well but I think he is trying to be more attackive with his backhand. If you watch the difference of matches before then the one of him in WTTC his flicks were more spinny and he won more faster shots. Very nice backhand ;)