New Equipment 2024

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
I haven't noticed that. The magnet it has is not that strong, I doubt it will interfere with anything.
I have the blade and the weights in my racket case, I doubt the magnetic field outside the case is stronger than Earth's.
That is very likely true as I have not found any report with the problem with the magnets. But stiga does send a notice of caution that the weights might interfere with electronics. My concern was that I put the racket and weights together with phone and credit card in a sport bag.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
That is very likely true as I have not found any report with the problem with the magnets. But stiga does send a notice of caution that the weights might interfere with electronics. My concern was that I put the racket and weights together with phone and credit card in a sport bag.
I do the same, I put my wallet and phone in my bag too together with the racket. I'm pretty sure my debit card is fine in the most generic 20 year old Nike wallet on the planet and my phone I don't even care about since I doubt little magnets can influence it.

Reactions: kindof99
says Inner Carbon is King
says Inner Carbon is King
Jun 2023
Looks like Donic Orginal True Carbon with different/same (different naming) fiber.
Anders actually still play with his old setup.
I was talking to him, he said he will use his new blade when it officially releases. Original true carbon is outer carbon, this is inner, so that's different. This is also hexamid carbon whatever that is

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
I was talking to him, he said he will use his new blade when it officially releases. Original true carbon is outer carbon, this is inner, so that's different. This is also hexamid carbon whatever that is
Look like the same Koto top surface and same construction with Donic original true carbon inner blade.

Reactions: pawlott
This user has no status.
I have a hunch it's pretty much the same as Hammond Z2 or Mantra Pro.
I have purchased the Juic Neo Galaxia just for curiosity and using it on my BH. It is slower than above mentioned Japanese rubbers. It is not very grippy and doesnt hold the ball much. More linear natured. It is good for blocking, countering . More like a veteran rubber with lots of control.

says .
says .
Feb 2019
Read 2 reviews
Donic Persson jubilee 40:
W968 construction with Viscaria shape handle :