Search results

  1. Alexis Lebrun is the 2022 French National Champion

    This is what my favourite TT Youtuber ( Emrathich ) has to say about this new champion. Enjoy.
  2. My serves

    No problem, just attack anywhere your opponent is not present. Easy Peasy, Piece of Cake... 😁
  3. Return board

    My return board practice session. I recalled that during the Covid Pandemic lockdown period, I played on the return board everyday to pass time. This was how I develop my FH topspin game ( NB: At that time I have not engaged any professional coaching yet )
  4. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I could watch this all day... I do prefer the Korean men player actually more than the Chinese, don't know why. And to see a protege of Kim Taek Soo being trained directly by the Master himself is so satisfying.
  5. Best forehand

    In homage to KTS; I also use a 10.5mm thick monster of a blade.
  6. Finger slipping

    wipe both your limbs and the rubber. Or, your air-conditioning is too cold. Condensation perhaps?
  7. Butterfly Fan Zhendong blades

    🤩 So excited! Getting ready to sell my blood and one kidney to get the money to buy one....
  8. Finger slipping

    All the time when they are sweaty. I just wipe with a towel between each six points. Not an issue for me.
  9. Hurricane 3

    And this, my dear Mr. Watson, demonstrate Newton's First Law of Motion, i.e., an object at rest shall remain stationary .....
  10. Hurricane 3

    This video was taken somewhere in Apr-22 and I cannot remember what my coach said exactly and the sound is too faint to make out the exact word. I'll hazard a guess, he wanted me to: 1. Close my racquet parallel to the table. 2. Maintain elbow close to the body at all times, i.e., don't flail...
  11. Hurricane 3

    Yeah yeah, my bad. It is looping. Words gets in the way.
  12. Hurricane 3

    Hi Matt, Since you asked me in another thread how is playing with a super thick 10.5mm blade, here is my FH drive with it. I'll let the more expert forum participants to comment the difference between mine and yours ( if they so desire ).
  13. After a long hiatus, now want to get active in this website.

    No, I am the angry green guy in the first video.
  14. After a long hiatus, now want to get active in this website.

    In the ready made market, for shakehand grip at least, there is only Darker brand that I know of and it is a mere puny 9.0mm. That is why I custom made it to 10.5mm b'coz I want to recreate the feeling that was felt by the likes of legendary players Kim Taek Soo, Ryu Seung Ming et al. Just for...
  15. After a long hiatus, now want to get active in this website.

    10.5mm = Having a Hulk-Smashing good times. like this...and this...and finally this
  16. Good rubber for Viscaria BH

    Hi fellow countryman / woman, Apa khabar? Semoga segalanya sihat. ( How are you? Hope all is well )
  17. Good rubber for Viscaria BH

    If you have to ask....
  18. Video Footage Safe Thread

    2 hour 16 mins 30 sec point
  19. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Der, Kindly allow me to revisit this issue. I see a pro player doing the exact thing that I am doing awhile back. I wonder what is her tactic and advantage? Ojio ( wearing yellow jersey ) is a chopper.
Top