Search results

  1. A better forum via better moderation

    Delete this thread and every post in it imo.
  2. Why are Evolution rubbers still less popular than tenergy?

    I think d09c is noticeably more demanding than Tenergy unfortunately. Tenergy by comparison is easier to create quality but yeah, it is error prone with bad technique. So is d09c. I think something like Rakza 7 is a better intermediate rubber. I personally think the Rozena is basically a toned...
  3. A better forum via better moderation

    She's also not leading the country by a long shot. The party of the person in question hold about 5% of the total seats in our government. Most likely any Australian you run into would also think she's an idiot.
  4. Why are Evolution rubbers still less popular than tenergy?

    I find it hard to quantify control, because everyone's idea is different. I think Tenergy produces better shots with less effort, the 09c requires more input to get quality but scales much better. Tenergy not having good control is a bit overstated in my opinion. Most rubbers that are capable...
  5. Why are Evolution rubbers still less popular than tenergy?

    Doesn't seem that controversial to me. I think the quality ceiling for most hybrids is noticeably higher than Tenergy 05.
  6. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    For this match specifically, I think ZQH was playing better than Sora. There were some spectacular shots from Sora, but I felt ZQH was dictating the rhythm. Memory is a but foggy on the specifics, but I remember ZQH having a lead at multiple points and then Sora getting back into the match...
  7. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    I don't really think this can be attributed to rubbers. If they play a role, it's minor at best. Harimoto has always had difficulty against Felix. It's very hard to disrupt his rhythm, he's consistent on both wings and can play close or far from table. Sora is a lot more high risk/reward...
  8. A better forum via better moderation

    The fact that you think any sane person would somehow make this about politics, or that you talk about having beef on a table tennis forum for years at a time like it's normal, well-adjusted behaviour is absolutely hilarious to me. Love your enthusiasm though.
  9. Victas: Xegna and Xegna Spin offensive rubbers

    Mostly I'm curious how these compare to V15 Sticky and Sticky Soft. Almost seems like they've just rebranded those.
  10. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    Tomo and Sora again. This SF might be the real final. Jorgic has had a pretty dream run due to Dima knocking out Truls early. Might be the best chance he'll ever get to win a smash. I think Felix will be too strong for him, but it would be amazing to see Darko go the distance.
  11. A better forum via better moderation

    2024 is prehistoric as far as forums go. I couldn't give a shit what opinions someone had 2 hours ago, let alone 2 years. Do you truly have nothing better to do than get worked up over some words on an internet forum (about table tennis, no less) from 2 years ago?
  12. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    Live photos of ITTF blade inspection process:
  13. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    Glad to see Nagasaki making a deep run, one of my favourite players.
  14. A better forum via better moderation

    Think a few people need to take a break and get some perspective.
  15. A better forum via better moderation

    Offering my legal services at a heavily discounted rate of $1000 per post to take a side in this argument.
  16. A better forum via better moderation

    The forum would be better if the moderators donated me $1000 per post.
  17. why dima change his blade?(Contains spoilers for the game against Truls)

    I assume he feels that outer carbon lets him get his power with less effort. He doesn't look slow, but maybe he feels father time is catching up to him. Just a guess though, only Dima could say for sure.
  18. Diy 5 ply Blade

    Super cool. Making and playing with your own blade seems like it would be super satisfying.
  19. Yinhe PRO-01G: is green arylate better?

    I get the impression that Yinhe makes mostly cosmetic changes to their catalogue of blades and just updates naming or something. Presumably, it boosts sales to release something 'new'. It presumably is being produced at a new location due to the change in fiber, but again, this seems like it...
  20. Harimoto Innerforce ALC vs Dimitrij Ovtcharov ALC for my new set up?

    Funnily enough, I have a completely different experience. The difference between the Ovtcharov and Harimoto seems pretty noticeable to me. Whether it actually had a meaningful impact on play is debatable, but the Ovtcharov felt noticeably more crisp and I can't imagine ever going back to using...
Top