Search results

  1. WTT Champions Xinxiang 2023

    It's unfortunate that when someone tries to give you an alternative perspective that you resort to using these kinds of arguments rather than exchanging information. When the top Chinese players protested Liu Guoliang's firing in 2017, how many months did they spend in jail? And is suspension...
  2. Is it the right approach to try to return every backspin serve with a backhand flick?

    If you are playing 600-800 players USATT, focus much more on being able to play standard topspin strokes against long balls in general including long serves - it doesn't have to be powerful, that comes with time and practice. If you are an adult learner, the biggest problem adult learners have...
  3. Is it the right approach to try to return every backspin serve with a backhand flick?

    That is a good coach and very important advice. Especially on down the line serves. Too many players underestimate how many serves are truly long. Only trained pros serve viciously half long on a regular basis and they mess it up all the time under pressure. People who wait for the serve...
  4. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Since it is all largely for fun, don't make the learning journey be about spectacular results - I am sure some things must have gone well. And at least you have the experiences now to learn from. Did you really drive 4 hours for the tournament and play on the same day? Or did you share the...
  5. WTT Champions Xinxiang 2023

    I think Fan often takes it personally when it comes to backhand battles. It will be interesting to see whether he accepts the backhand battle is not worth it or whether he goes out of his way to try to win it. I love watching Liang play backhand, I learn something new just about every time...
  6. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Good luck and have fun! Have a safe trip.
  7. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Sad to hear - good luck with the recovery.
  8. WTT Champions Xinxiang 2023

    I am sure he surpassed his own expectations and he played amazing. As zeio said at mytt, he showed his beating Wang Chuqin was not a fluke. I never tire of telling the story of my high-level coach friend watching Lim as a junior and thinking that this was a potential Olympic gold medallist...
  9. Tibhar Hybrid MK review

    Blame the blade, there is really no need to use such blades with slower rubbers unless you like to chop and flat hit.
  10. WTT Champions Xinxiang 2023

    Lim Junghoon - can anyone explain to me why Lim wasn't in Chengdu?
  11. WTT Champions Xinxiang 2023

    When the coach displays more footwork than the player during the timeout - Joo Se Hyuk coaching Lim Junghoon :D!
  12. WTT Champions Xinxiang 2023

    Got it. Prior offenders have not been suspended for similar things. https://mytabletennis.net/forum/wtt-champions-xinxiang-2023-4-915_topic92993_post1140161.html#1140161
  13. WTT Champions Xinxiang 2023

    Your posts to me are in Greek I think.
  14. WTT Champions Xinxiang 2023

    Chen Meng I guess has been an Olympic Champion, Junior World Champion and a Teams World Champion and maybe a doubles World Champion? Definitely not a singles World Champion. Too many championships to remember... I am always perturbed when people say players like LSD and Hayata don't have...
  15. WTT Champions Xinxiang 2023

    Does anyone else notice that Wang Chuqin genuinely likes and respects Liang Jingkun? I wonder what the story behind that is? They usually give each other bro hugs after their matches...
  16. WTT Champions Xinxiang 2023

    I watched the match live. You can share the video since you say you have it.
  17. WTT Champions Xinxiang 2023

    Why are you translating all my posts into a language that looks like Dutch?
  18. WTT Champions Xinxiang 2023

    You mean there were card given to him at the time of the incident?
  19. WTT Champions Xinxiang 2023

    Fan Zhendong just went into his "I am not going to miss" mode and Lin couldn't outlast him in that mode. Fan's consistency is very underrated IMO.
  20. WTT Champions Xinxiang 2023

    Harimoto's window has closed lol.
Top