Who do you think will win the China Open 2015?

• Ma Long

Votes: 34 60.7%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Fan Zhendong

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timo Boll

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Vladimir Samsonov

• Fang Bo

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Marcos Freitas

• Other (Post Below)

• Total voters
This user has no status.
Oshima is about to cause another upset vs ML. Game 7 now. Stay tuned!

No....Oshima after leading 6:2, blow it after a service error. Let's see who will be in the final next.

OShima did a good job. These young Japanese talents are really impressive! Koki Niwa, Yuto muramatsu, Maharu Yoshimura, Masataka Morizono. They really can cause China some trouble in Tokyo 2020.

says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
Zyu Yuling was in top form in the women's singles final defeating Ding Ning by 4 sets to 0

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
i think ml has trained to deal with xx's attack. His blocking to xx's attack is very effective today.
While xx is still stuck at the same lv for a very long time. Hope xx can have a breakthrough and close the gap between him & ml & zjk

i think ml has trained to deal with xx's attack. His blocking to xx's attack is very effective today.
While xx is still stuck at the same lv for a very long time. Hope xx can have a breakthrough and close the gap between him & ml & zjk
I've noticed on wtttc2014 that Ma Long struggled with blocking very spinny counters in game with Joo Sae Hyuk. And next game with Joo Sae Hyuk was absolutely different - all Joo's counters were blocked deadly precisely.
So I think Ma Long has worked a lot on his blocks.
As result - many attacks of Xu Xin were blocked with same efficiency.