Totally,Which ball do you think is the best?

Totally,Which ball do you think is the best?

• Butterfly

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • Schildkrot super

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Double Fish

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Donic

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Nittaku

Votes: 40 35.4%
  • DHS

Votes: 26 23.0%
  • cornilleau

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joola

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Yasaka

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other(andro,Tibhar,adidas,...)

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters
says anyone tel me where can i buy the return board here in...
says anyone tel me where can i buy the return board here in...
Nov 2010
no other than nittaku...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
There is just something beautiful about the Double Happiness three star ball....

Good logo design, and a really high quality ball.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
My best ball for a match is Nittaku's 3*** Premium.

The best balls for training is Gambler's Platinum balls.

The best balls for robots are Gambler's Gold balls.

says http://N-Box.co.cc [IMG] My Best Player after Ma Long...
says http://N-Box.co.cc [IMG] My Best Player after Ma Long...
Oct 2010
i think donic DHS and also Nittaku...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Nittaku "Premium" 3-star balls are the best for tournament/matchplay. They are the only ones made in Japan (and not China), and they even play on that fact in their advertisements x]. I like them because the batches are really consistent. I don't think they're magic like some people see them, nor am I picky about how you always HAVE TO play with that ball in tournaments. Other brands are good, but I've seen way too many 3-star bad batches (maybe even fake copies of them). I think I got some fake 3-star BTY balls with soft spots and inconsistencies too xD
But Nittaku Premiums are hell-a expensive. But you pay the price for quality (excuse me "premium" quality xD). If I were to get training balls, pretty much any cheap Chinese brands would do. DHS, Double Fish are some examples. I heard rave reviews about Gambler balls, but I tried the Gold-version (two-star I believe, Platinum is the three-star version), and I can honestly say that Gambler is one of the first balls that I HATED. They were so inconsistent, not evenly hard, and the powder on them was nasty. It was a bad experience for me (could've been a bad batch, but I doubt it...still, that just means that the balls are inconsistent between batches Dx).

I think I paid £26 for a dozen Nittaku balls last year but I could have got another make for £8 for 12 from my local league which most of the clubs in it use - nothing wrong with them but just alot cheaper.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I like Double Fish and DHS 3 Star Balls, I also like Nittaku 3 Star Balls, the Nittaku 3 Star Premiums are really good but quite expensive.

For training there is this ball called GoGo. I think they are adequate in terms of performance but the reason I like them is you can get a gross, 144 balls, for under $25.00 (US dollars). So, for the same price as 12 Nittaku 3 Star Premium balls you can have 144 balls for training. They are about half the price of the Gambler balls and I feel like they are better quality. I feel like those Gambler balls are really bad. They don't play well and they break easily.