New York

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hey, send me a PM and we can set up getting together. We can meet up and hit for a while at SPiN.

No real TT stores that I know if in NYC. Funny but that is true. But some of the clubs have mini TT shops.

42andbackpains should know what they have at NYISC. Wang Chen's has a few things but not much.

Sent from MountDoom via TheRingOfPower

Reactions: guybr50 and Dan
This user has no status.
Hey, send me a PM and we can set up getting together. We can meet up and hit for a while at SPiN.

No real TT stores that I know if in NYC. Funny but that is true. But some of the clubs have mini TT shops.

42andbackpains should know what they have at NYISC. Wang Chen's has a few things but not much.

Pm'd you Carl ????

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Cool. We are gonna have a fun time hanging out. I will set up a table for us. You can bring whoever you want. Table will be on me. Will coordinate dates through PM. But we can post photos here after the damage is done.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Im going to do same thing next year Carl! haha wish I could afford flying to the states this days...

When you come, we will hang out and have fun too.

Sent from TheSecretHideout using TheInfamousNSASpyPhone

Reactions: guybr50
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Im going to do same thing next year Carl! haha wish I could afford flying to the states this days...

Millions of refugees from the area around Syria have found a way to make it almost as far a distance to countries all around Europe even Scandnavia, SOMEONE is paying their way there so i am sure you could find a way too :D

[End Politically Incorrect Statement]

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
In a few weeks im going on holiday to New York and was wondering if there are any good stores to get TT equipment and if it is much cheaper than the UK for equipment

Thanks

Ross comes to Spin:

I'm the little squirt in the green shirt. Ross is next to me. My friend Dave is on the other side of me and then Ross's father is next to Dave:

6af9f691b832c765c9da482e6a4c9426.jpg

This next one is Ross and Dave sitting before we started.

85934cb8a434f257ec417b8a884e2659.jpg

And here is Ross in action.

1154f17a39d27eb2a3c86c39b8b75ed4.jpg

Sent from Godric'sHollow using the ResurrectionStone

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Ross is modest. But he does. The forehand is not too shabby either. Ross is a solid fundamental player. And we had some fun doing drills and playing a few matches.

My plan was to keep him on the table and hopefully tire him out so that I had a chance.

We had an epic match that went the distance. And he had a pretty tight match with my friend Dave as well.

After we succeeded in tiring Ross out a bit, we brought his old man onto the table. And true to form, Ross's father hits the backhand like a boss.

This user has no status.
Ross is modest. But he does. The forehand is not too shabby either. Ross is a solid fundamental player. And we had some fun doing drills and playing a few matches.

My plan was to keep him on the table and hopefully tire him out so that I had a chance.

We had an epic match that went the distance. And he had a pretty tight match with my friend Dave as well.

After we succeeded in tiring Ross out a bit, we brought his old man onto the table. And true to form, Ross's father hits the backhand like a boss.

Thanks Carl

Reactions: NextLevel
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Also, Ross, since you liked my blade so much and asked about the specs I gave when I ordered it, here they are.

The blade you tried is an OSP Virtuoso+ (Plus).
The Head Size is 150mm x 157mm
The weight is 90 grams.

There is a place on the order form on the website for you to add special instructions. But each time I ordered, I emailed them first to make sure they could make what I was asking for. I found the email on the website.

This user has no status.
Also, Ross, since you liked my blade so much and asked about the specs I gave when I ordered it, here they are.

The blade you tried is an OSP Virtuoso+ (Plus).
The Head Size is 150mm x 157mm
The weight is 90 grams.

There is a place on the order form on the website for you to add special instructions. But each time I ordered, I emailed them first to make sure they could make what I was asking for. I found the email on the website.

Thanks Carl