Need boosting advise

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
Read 3 reviews
I believe there was a thread (and I think even more than one) very recently about boosting on TTD, can't find it just now. But this youtube video is pretty good reference in my opinion, it's what I used when I first started boosting tacky chinese rubbers.

Note that you can use all different types of "boosters" and people have tried all sorts of things like oils and paraffin as well, I do use Falco Tempo Booster (like the youtube video) and I find it pretty good. I reckon you can expect something like a 20-30% increase in spin and speed roughly although I suspect everyone will feel differently about this. I do 2 layers of Falco tempo booster for tacky chinese rubbers (like DHS Hurricane or Skyline rubbers) in general and usually I don't boost Jap/Euro rubbers like Tenergy. If you are insist on boosting Jap/Euro rubbers including Tenergy I recommend being cautious and just doing one thin but even layer. I feel that boosters do shorten the life span of your rubber, so beware! The boost comes at a certain cost!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews

As StrongBad would say: "How has you to seen! Often and twice again?"

Spoken in plain English: Three for the price of one!

Where is Liten when you need him? Hehe.

Sent from the Oracle of Delphi by the Pythia

Reactions: Suga D