why can we still buy vicaria?

IMG_3246.jpg
The handle is a machine cut like the other blade nowadays

says https://www.facebook.com/eduardo.eduard.33/videos/vb.1000...
says https://www.facebook.com/eduardo.eduard.33/videos/vb.1000...
Apr 2015
Read 2 reviews
View attachment 8469
The handle is a machine cut like the other blade nowadays

Well, I've never saw a Viscaria like that :eek: At least my Viscaria(ordered this year) and 2 guys that I know also have a new Viscaria, and they have same handle like older Viscarias, not machine cut :p

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
You got the true definition of Goon Squad korrekt, but in the TT world, the Goon Squads are the private strong arm mafia enforcer types who go around looking to forcefully confiscate unauthorized pro and national versions of TT equipment.

They are however, like any other gang of hired muscle, susceptible to certain tricks to entrap them.

Carl makes it a pure fun sport to lure these Goon Squads into his secret hideout entrence, then pull the trigger on his trap door to let them slide down two stories into his huge basement septic tank that obviously is pretty dark and smelly. A week or two in there is usually enough to get them to degenerate into rat eating cavemen, and when Carl finally releases them into the light of the world, the Goon Squad members have forgotten their own identities.

Reactions: Suga D
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Then, after they are free, since they are already in the proximity, AND they smell of crap to high heaven, then make a bee-line to the Brooklyn bridge and jump off it for the LULZ and the cleansing properties of the Hudson river.

If they are able to fight off all the invasive three-eyed Asian Carp with the teeth of Piranhas, and if they can actually swim more than a kilometer, they can safely make it to shore.

If they ever make it alive to shore, they quickly end their Philly and NYC Goon Squad careers and scrounge up train or bus fare to Boston to join the Shoulder Strikers and Strike Breakers.

I got my Viscaria from the Chinese Goon Squad called ?????? for 300 USD, it was FZD's spare viscaria with viscaria handle. However I still need to change the handle with the newest machine cut to ensure that I will never be caught by CNT officials

edit: how do I make the encoding UTF-8?

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I would say that this video may be the best information currently available for giving a better understanding of the ins and outs of what the goon squad is and how they function hand in hand with the major TT companies to try and swindle us out of all the cash in our wallets.

And this one will give you some hands on insights about their illicit activities.

Sent from the Oracle of Delphi by the Pythia

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Indeed, the messages are hidden but not to those who KNOW. Ever wonder why some of the same people show up on every forum? Ever wonder why you can't find a ST Viscaria? Ever wonder why the price of Tenergy fluctuates randomly? We don't wonder about that. We know. Ever wonder why so many pros serve illegally? They work for us. The umpires? We bought them years ago, even the ones in Kazakhstan and Belize. Fegerl has known what is good for him for at least two years and he knows enough to keep his mouth shut. Samsonov, we're not using him as part of our illegal serve operation, at least not just yet. He has been helping us launder money, mostly Kuwaiti Dinars, through Belarus.

Now you will forgive me, I have a meeting set up with Kasumi Ishikawa. We need to have a little discussion about her free arm in her serve. Her serve is, at the moment, a little too visible. And we don't like it.

Last edited: