From Infinity to Eternity - Something new is coming from STIGA!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Stiga are master trolls when you think about it. They call their blades "Infinity" and "Eternity", but their plies delaminate after your first rubber change or if your opponent farts in the wrong direction. Genius stuff really. :p

But yeah, looks nice.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
i like how the descriptions are exactly the same with infinity vps and they don't even give any information about the differences.
Might just be a reskined blade that has really similar properties to infinity vps.

Maybe that's just the plan, marketing wise. Quite clever really, makes you want to know more about the blade. But one obvious difference is that Eternity seems to have a dark outer veneer in comparison to Infinity. Eternity is probably faster then Infinity as well.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Stiga will have a new rubber called Mantra to match their fancy new blades. This rubber is rated faster and spinner than their Airoc Astro. WoW!

Stiga Mantra.jpg

Reactions: SquareBall
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Stiga are master trolls when you think about it. They call their blades "Infinity" and "Eternity", but their plies delaminate after your first rubber change or if your opponent farts in the wrong direction. Genius stuff really. :p

But yeah, looks nice.

I can't think of anything I've read that is anywhere close to as accurate. I love this.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews

But yeah, looks nice.

Hahaha
[Emoji3]
#webpearls

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews

But yeah, looks nice.
Their names are related to the period You need to replace the blades is periode. The proclaim is written on the back of the box in font 0.01

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
When are they going to release their new series of Pretentious VPS blades which will be perfectly matched with their new Gullible rubbers?