Rubbers Quick Voting

What rubber do you recommend for me to buy from this list ?

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
Well these days non-tenergy and rakza japanese rubbers are the ones that interest me. Victas V01 & V15, Mizuno GF series and the nittaku fastarc series for example.

European tensor rubbers mostly play really similar to each other.

Btw, are you located in Jakarta?

Reactions: BeGo
This user has no status.
Well these days non-tenergy and rakza japanese rubbers are the ones that interest me. Victas V01 & V15, Mizuno GF series and the nittaku fastarc series for example.

Tenergy's price is really high. And honestly, I'm really looking for its alternatives. Now, I'm trying MX-P and quiet satisfied with it. I just want to looking for something different. But I can't afford to buy all of them in the same time. So I hope this vote can narrow down my choice.

Yes, I live in Jakarta by the way.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Rakzas, GF series, Fastarc series, Victas V01, they are all made in Germany tensors. So probably tensor technology is what you actually like :)! If you want something different dangerhow, but still among tensors, I agree that Mizuno GF series are excellent and I also like Cornilleau Target Pro GT series.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
ive jumped around all the tenergy, all vega series, DHS, Stiga, and i come to settle on Tibhar MX-P. that would be my reccomendation. Stiga calibra LT spin was a really good one too

This user has no status.
Hi guys,

I'm looking to try a new rubbers and I'm really confused because there're so many good rubbers in the market right now. So I need your help to vote.

dangerhow, I think first think you got to realize is that there doesn't exist such a thing as the best rubber from this list and even if 60% of people are going to vote for a certain series you listed it doesn't mean that you will like that series. That's why no one in my club except a guy from China uses Hurricane.

So, in my opinion, the most reasonable option is to stick with the MX-P if you are satisfied with it. My question is : why to change something that is working? Also, from what i've read so far no rubber comes as close to Tenergy as MX-P does. If the main engine that's thrusting your intention is curiosity for trying new equipment, then give each series a number, say from 1 to 5, use random.org and choose your next rubber.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
LOL. What kind of EJ you're talking about when I have no money left to spend on my wallet.
I always use a rubber for a year, because I also don't have too much money. But in the summer you can get accustomed to even a rubber what you don't like that much. I spent around 180$ for equipment in the last 3 years and this is the first time I bought a rubber, what I've used before (Hurricane 3), because I always wanted try something new.
You said 'I just want to looking for something different.' and that's EJing for me (even when you can't buy much equipment). Try to borrow sheets from teammates.

This user has no status.
It called

"Pinjem punya temen"

(Borrowing from a friend)

;)

Sent from my S5G using Tapatalk

Yeah I would love to "Pinjam Punya Teman" (Borrowing from a friend), but most of my friends using Tenergy and Chinese Rubbers. Some of them using Rakza, but no one using rubbers like Stiga or Andro. I'm even the only user of Tibhar rubber among my friends.

This user has no status.
Tembako ? Never heard of it. Is that the name of table tennis store ?
- yes :)

Does it have website ?
- not yet

f352dbfbca313d81f5566aa57f9331e4.jpg

Tembako is the oldest and largest table tennis store in Bogor. It even have its own club with 2 tables, and frequently supporting local competition. We can buy and test. :)

The store master, Gian, is a really helpful person. I frequently buying and customizing my rubbers here. :)

For Your poll, I am sorry for not voting any.

Based on similarity to MX-P "on paper" (MX-P known to be great both for looping and for driving), I would recommend these:

Gewo Flexxon
Donic Coppa X1 Turbo Platin
Nittaku Renanos Hold
Xiom Omega IV Pro
Stiga Carbo Sound
Butterfly Tenergy 80
Haifu Shark II Soft
Juic Shenron
Donic Acuda Blue P2

Sent from my T1X Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: dangerhow
says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
I would vote Tibhar Evolution MX-P, but you're using that and want something different... If I had to choose between them I think I'd go for Yasaka Rakza 9, maybe Rakza 7 for bh.
Rakza X is an option but some people have seemed sceptical about it.
Rakza 9 has a bit lower throw than MX-P, Spin and speed pretty similar I think. Meanwhile Rakza 9 is also lighter and a tiny bit softer sponge.