Serving away from the table usng double touch and racket speed

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
Hi Guys, Though madness is consuming me to the fullest extent, once more I yielded to it by creating a new concept of serving in the opposite direction. Here, I am using double touch which I think is illegal, hopefully somebody could highlight those ITTF rules and with fast racket speed to keep them back to the table.

Actually, I am not hitting the ball just when moving my arm in the reverse direction. That I think is quite easy. Hope you like this stuff :)

Reactions: dirtyD and Cornel
If I was an umpire I would call you on that serve simply because it seems very likely that you are contacting the ball twice and if that is the case then it is illegal.

Also IMHO I think if you was to use this serve in a match situation and it wasn't called then it would cause you more harm than good as your out of position which will make your margin for error on your third ball very slim and also the best place to return this serve due to the spin is short on your backhand which would put you on the back foot straight away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

says what [IMG]
If I was an umpire I would call you on that serve simply because it seems very likely that you are contacting the ball twice and if that is the case then it is illegal.

Also IMHO I think if you was to use this serve in a match situation and it wasn't called then it would cause you more harm than good as your out of position which will make your margin for error on your third ball very slim and also the best place to return this serve due to the spin is short on your backhand which would put you on the back foot straight away.

Sent from my censored using Tapatalk

Because this serve is obviously a serious, competitive technique. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Siva Schopenhauer
says what [IMG]
I'm sorry I was under the impression that we train to use techniques (whatever that be) in match situations to improve our game??

Sent from my censored using Tapatalk
3e3.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
Old enough to drive, but not to drink, apparently.

"No fun allowed SWATbot" is a pretty popular meme, don't exactly have to know the original publication to reference it.

Hei, Google says both driving and drinking age to be 18. That is contradictory na. K I am a millenial and have very less awareness about these stuff. By meme, you mean the mangas or the usual pics on imgur , fb etc.
Hei

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
so this is the unedited footage of this video. Actually the first few ones in the video were the idea behind this gimmick. That is to backspin and move the racket very fast and contact which results in reactionary topspin and to convert this into a normal serve. I added a slow motion footage after 0:48 which could highlight what I am blabbering.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
Nice touch there Siva ! To me it looked like the ball rolled on the blade, nice job! Though it woudln't be legal. Would be almost the same as if you d dropped the ball on your paddle and then throw it onto the the table.

Thanks man, I too like it seemed like to roll to me when i did it and I wondered how did that evn happen got lucky there. As us said both dropping the ball and this stunt means the same